bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
783 Posts

walkthrough Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold

[Post New]by bbelle on Jun 8, 09 3:09 PM
This is for Margie, if possible. I was wondering if you did a walkthrough for this game. I looked on Gamezebo for it because I thought I saw it there. I checked today and not!!! My daughter has stared to play this and she needs help because sometimes you just can't understand what needs to be done.
Thanks for listening.

bbelle

Re:walkthrough Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold

[Post New]by kduvall508 on Jun 14, 09 2:09 PM
Is there a walk through for this game?

emm1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by emm1 on Jun 21, 09 10:24 PM
what is this??

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,184 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 22, 09 5:06 AM
As far as I know there is not a walkthrough for this game. I have solutions for the puzzles in my photobucket. If needed, you can look under the photos for a written description of how the puzzles work. I also have posted the locations of the hidden objects for the last two levels, since they were the most difficult.

To find these pictures and videos:
Do a Google search for Photobucket. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site . On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request.” Keep going to the bottom of that page and it will say “Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited on 06/22/2009 at 5:07:11 AM PST

[Post New]by opie1951 on Jun 24, 09 12:54 PM
This is to LizzieK

HI Lizzie I am writing regarding the raft sailing. I found all but 1 flag, The inverted triangular piece.
I went to your photos and I still cant see where. Hint I have hit 6 times it always shows the flag is
in the tent lower leftI clicked literally hundreds of times with no avail. What am I doing wrong here?

I really want to continue on. Thank you Lizzie .

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Jun 24, 09 1:19 PM
I actually came across a walkthrough on another website called walkthrough4games. I can't post the link, but if you go to the site and look to the right it says "Hidden Object Game Walkthrough." The one for "Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold" is at the bottom of the page. It is divided into 7 parts with a link for each part. If you click on the link that says Part 1, it will take you directly to the "Treasure Seekers" walkthrough and you can bookmark it.

[Post New]by opie1951 on Jun 25, 09 9:54 PM
Thank you solareclipse!

I cant believe that I got so thrown. I have been enjoying the game without anymore helps so far. Im almost done tyvm again Opie1951

[Post New]by HisChildBeth on Jul 21, 09 6:45 AM
I went to 'walkthrough4games' and I have never seen a more sloppy blog or webpage in my life! I couldn't figure out how to get to the walk through. I think that there are several games that are run back-to-back with pictures of the different screens with circles around the various objects. How this person has documented the puzzles I couldn't figure out. For that matter I couldn't find Treasure Seekers Gold at all. I'm somewhere in the bottom tier of intermediate users. I know just enough to get to the things I enjoy without knowing a whole bunch of computer lingo and how things work. I just want to know how to search and find what I'm looking for. Who ever put this blog together did an incredibly poor job when I can't do a find on page for "treasure" and get nothing. I never found a search box.

Thanks for trying to help us though!

Beth

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by irishgreen on Jul 21, 09 6:57 AM
I already played that game

but thanks Solar Eclipse.
I went to that site and found the walkthru right away and a link for each part.
It should help anyone who needs it.

hischildbeth--google the name of the game with walkthrough after it. Then click on that site and it takes you to a link for the walkthru divided in parts.
hope this helps

If doesn't have a walk thru for older games, I just google the game to find a walk thru if needed.

Abbegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Abbegirl on Nov 14, 09 9:30 AM
Hi, I found a walktrough for this game! yay!

http://www.walkthrough4games.com/2008/11/treasure-seekers-visions-of-gold.html

Enjoy!

insanewife
Flounder
Flounder
2,235 Posts

[Post New]by insanewife on Nov 14, 09 11:43 PM
Thanks for the site but better take it off before get's after you about it. The #1 no-no rule here seems to be no posting other sites on this site. You can have people PM you as that is private. You just have to be careful around here, Don't want to rile up the big fishes. But thanks alot for the info. If you know of any other sites for walkthroughs please PM them to me.

tv9725
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tv9725 on Mar 11, 10 5:46 PM
insane wife there are a ton of posts with links to other sites in them
if bigfish doesnt have a walk through i dont think they should care if another site does

thewalkthrough4games site is just horrible for organization glad soemoen did post the actual link

MooeyG
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by MooeyG on Mar 17, 11 2:14 PM
I am on the last puzzle where you have to solve the riddle and use runes with a light beam to open a door. My laptop runs the game very slowly, so there is a lag when I click anything, but aside from that, I was able to move the lion, put in the magic eye, match the ring patterns, and then turned on the light. the three rune coins were made available, and there are three slots on the stone face. However, it seems no matter in what order I put them, none of them "catch the rays" which is what the riddle says they should do. Does anyone have a solution? Did I do something wrong? I did not think it was possible for any forward movement to take place in this game, if the player did something in error. The "eye" faces vertically, and nothing responds to any clicks. I can't even turn off the light now, which also tells me that everything is in its correct place, except the rune coins.

MooeyG
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by MooeyG on Apr 14, 11 10:21 AM
I figured it out...what a dummy. I feel so silly. Only shiny coins will reflect light. So, if you are stuck here too, clean those coins!

jayel48
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on May 17, 11 5:47 PM
I think walkthrough4games is defunct. I get the same website regardless of what I type in the search box. And,,,thia message is on the page "Want to buy this domain? "
Guess we'll have to find another walkthrough place.

[Post New]by iseeit on Jun 11, 13 2:33 AM
http://www.gemlikegames.com/treasure-seekers-vision-of-gold-walkthrough/

Go to: