Experience points decreasing over night?

[Post New]by Goosesgander on Mar 15, 15 4:04 AM
Over the last few days I have had the impression that the experience points that I had accumulated towards the next level were lower the next day than I remembered when I left my game the day before. Last night when I stopped playing I took a screen shot of my game, and today, as I suspected my experience points have dropped from 10491 to 9601! No wonder it feels like it is taking forever to level up!

Anyone else noticed the same happening to them?

Edited on 03/15/2015 at 4:04:28 AM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Experience points decreasing over night?

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 15, 15 7:46 PM
Not lately. However, I do remember some reports of items and other things not progressing properly when there was a weak connection.

You may want to check your connection bar before you log out.. and as a test, write down your number. Double check it the next day.

Please report back if you find anything.

[Post New]by OliviaReally on Mar 17, 15 6:44 AM
No, but I'm going to check this by taking a screen shot as well. When I've logged onto the game the last two times, my energy has not been full. I'm at over 500 per play and I only played one screen at 80 points required and my energy was showing 120-something. I'll also note the experience. Thanks!

[Post New]by Goosesgander on Mar 18, 15 4:17 PM
I have a fibre optic broadband connection & fast upload/download rate. The connection shows full strength, but will keep an eye on that before I close - thanks for the suggestion.

barbj54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by barbj54 on Mar 19, 15 11:00 AM
I noticed this morning that I am not getting credit for the experience I have earned. Just played an area to make sure. Did not get the experience I should have. I'm at level 52.

Go to: