shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Morphing object in Recording room hidden object scene?

[Post New]by shellykayd on Mar 15, 15 11:08 AM
I'm in the recording room playing the hidden object scene and there is the little snowflake/sun in the lower right that says the morphing object has not been found. I spent 15 minutes trying to find it and got frustrated, so I looked in the guide. That HOS is not shown, so I can't figure out what the morphing object is!

I NEVER seem to find all of these things, so I really want to do that in this game, but I'm getting really frustrated.

Any suggestions?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Morphing object in Recording room hidden object scene?

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 15, 15 8:36 PM
I believe the HOP in the recording room is shown in screenshot M of the collectibles section of the guide. It's a sort of flutey thing in the bottom right quarter of the screen.

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on Mar 15, 15 9:22 PM
I checked that picture, but the HOP I'm looking at has an elephant and the one in the guide doesn't have that one. The guide picture looks like it would be to the far left of the screen. Very strange. Oh well, guess I'll miss this one!

Thanks though!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 16, 15 3:41 AM
Oh! I think I remember - this HOP has three levels. Finish one and you'll go to the next. The morph is on the third level.

Also, you can replay all the HOPs in the extras menu, and you should be able to find the morphs there, too, in case you missed one.

Go to: