TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

So what's the next step?

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 15, 15 11:24 AM
I feel like I've been locked in one of those mirrored fun houses but instead of seeing my reflection in all the mirrors, all I can see is Fatima Issa.

And all I can hear is Fatima Issa repeating over and over and over "So what's the next step?" This is the next task."

Somebody make this control freak go away.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:So what's the next step?

[Post New]by Bluex on Mar 15, 15 11:54 AM
Well I for one have been taking time off from Our Miss Passive Aggressive Issa and her endless greedy quests for all material things. Instead I have been focusing on trying to get ready for the juggernaut a coming this spring! I have been playing non stop to try to get my spools ready for Teodi's. So far I am up to 535. The hammers are up there as well. Once I saturate my bank with gold, I will BUY my way out of our Miss Issa the Tart! that's the game plan as If i had to do one more fuel run I was going to go nuts.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 15, 15 12:12 PM
It's not enough that she has to hover over me and coach me during every task.

When I finish, she insults my intelligence by explain to me that what I've assembled is a compass. And that GPS wasn't around during the Age of Exploration.

Next time she opens her mouth, she better hope I haven't got one of those imported Egyptian hammers in my hand. If I do, it's coming down on the back of her head.

I've got over 700 thread but don't really need it. If the event is like last year, we only have to play the 3-thread mini. But the other items needed to complete the collection are scattered in several hidden object scenes, so I'm putting just about all my effort into completing the bunny plush collection.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 15, 15 12:15 PM
Sweet, once the building quests are finished she goes away. Cris on the other hand seams to be every where. =v=

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Mar 15, 15 12:23 PM
Is there a fix for the torn map? I have won them in auction, I already own them and I have won them by playing games and I still don't get credit!!!!!

What do I have to do?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Mar 15, 15 12:28 PM
deb911 wrote:Is there a fix for the torn map? I have won them in auction, I already own them and I have won them by playing games and I still don't get credit!!!!!

What do I have to do?

Whats the quest Deb? If you have all the pieces could it be you have to assemble them maybe? I think there was a quest for that if I recall.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 15, 15 1:21 PM
I'm hoping they create a FTP revolving solely around Fatima, what do you say, BZ.?

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 15, 15 1:40 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I'm hoping they create a FTP revolving solely around Fatima, what do you say, BZ.?

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 15, 15 1:44 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I'm hoping they create a FTP revolving solely around Fatima, what do you say, BZ.?

I want to see Fatima and the snooty secret library chick get into a cat fight over Thomas Craig.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 15, 15 2:22 PM
TiramaSue wrote:

I want to see Fatima and the snooty secret library chick get into a cat fight over Thomas Craig.

See, how great of a game would that be!! The possibilities are endless!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 15, 15 3:38 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:

See, how great of a game would that be!! The possibilities are endless!!

Then Fatima could dump Thomas and try to steal Philip away from Akiko, who would sic the creepy hula-dancing cat on her.

No need for a new game since it looks like Fatima is already the 'star' of ART.

I'd like to see the Beechwood Cove open up a carnival or amusement park in that piece of real estate on the bottom left of the map. One of the mini games could be to throw baseballs at a target and dump Fatima into a tank of water.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Mar 16, 15 7:48 PM
One of the mini games could be to throw baseballs at a target and dump Fatima into a tank of water.

OOOOooooOOhhh!!! I like that one! I think many of us would pay to play that game!

Personally I think the only datable guy is Pierre from the Chill Out Bar. He seems the cutest.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 16, 15 7:57 PM
hellsfury64 wrote:
One of the mini games could be to throw baseballs at a target and dump Fatima into a tank of water.

OOOOooooOOhhh!!! I like that one! I think many of us would pay to play that game!

Personally I think the only datable guy is Pierre from the Chill Out Bar. He seems the cutest.

You know you've been playing a game too much when you start thinking the characters are good looking

<< stares at poster I had made of Yokohama Chris and sighs >>

Edited on 03/16/2015 at 8:01:08 PM PST

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Mar 16, 15 8:06 PM
yeah, I had been. Puppy chewed up my mouse though. Daughter's boyfriend brought me one of his today but I'm getting quite bored doing the same fuel runs for all those wallpapers that won't drop but once in three trips. Close to giving up on thread too. I went back and just started doing each HOS in a row today. At least it's something different to look at each time.

MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Mar 16, 15 11:16 PM
I took upon myself the daunting goal to earn all the trophies. Today I counted up how many collections I need to turn in, cities I need to search, and mini games I need to play. Yeah . . . I probably shouldn't have done that.

Go to: