bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child for the PC available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 8, 09 6:03 PM
We now have an updated version of the Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child available for download right now. This newest version corrects the issue some folks experienced with the game crashing when entering the Nexus Portals.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. You will need to create a new profile and start the game over from the beginning after you reinstall the game. We apologize for the trouble.

For instructions on how to reinstall the game, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're here to help" link at the right of this page.

Re:New version of Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child for the PC available now

[Post New]by bearsnpaint on Jun 24, 09 10:01 PM
I am having difficulty with the first version, making one of my first dream jewels. I put a piece of gold on the kiln and it melted but did not form a dream jewel. mold still in place. I go to get another piece of gold and place it on the kiln. it states that the fire needs to be lit, only the fire is already lit. am I missing something or is this part of the problem with the old version.

[Post New]by BigskyDawn on Jun 30, 09 1:13 PM
Thank you SO much, bfgErie, I have been having so much trouble with DC CC that I am ready to just toss it...but I love all three DC games and now I don't have to toss it, thanks to the new version. I don't know how I missed your post when it was posted (June 8), but I'm glad I found it today!!

Thanks again...you made my day!

Dawn

[Post New]by cateacer on Jul 1, 09 12:29 AM
hmm--

i just downloaded the game today (so i assume it's the new version), and it keeps freezing up and i have to restart my computer.

anyone else run into this?

anyone know how to make this stop?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 1, 09 12:48 PM
It's best if you contact customer service regarding computer problems. Click on the green envelope on the right.

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Oct 31, 09 5:14 AM
Is there another Dream Chronicles (4) out there anywhere, on its way soon maybe?

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jun 30, 10 10:54 AM
A1psyko wrote:Is there another Dream Chronicles (4) out there anywhere, on its way soon maybe?

its out now. on the website. its called book of air.

[Post New]by BarbieLicious on Jun 30, 10 6:50 PM
I have the "new" version and my problem is: one of the planets is missing. Totally gone. I've checked the walkthrough and it's not where it's suppose to be nor anywhere else!!
Someone please help me!!!!!

[Post New]by TeddieS1963 on Jul 5, 10 10:55 PM
I am having trouble with the game just shutting down. Won't let me load it at all. I removed the old version and installed the new version and it has been messing up ever since.
I have updated everything I can update. and it still won't run.
Anyone have an idea of what it could be. This is the only game doing this.

harmony
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by harmony on Aug 25, 10 9:30 AM
I'm having the same problem, it keeps shutting down and won't load. The new version does the same thing. I'm probably just going to give up on it.

[Post New]by tide_belle on Dec 12, 10 11:16 AM
Will the new version correct the problem with not recognizing the updated version of Adobe Flash Player? What works to solve this problem, DC 2 works fine, but 3 will not complete installation without asking if you want to install the latest version of Flash Player. Clicking on both the Yes and No will cause installation to fail. I have updated Flash Player twice and used both IE and Firefox to download and it is still causing issues. My daughter and I are really looking forward to playing this game again.

Go to: