lcmoody
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Trophy Room Key

[Post New]by lcmoody on Mar 15, 15 10:30 PM
Can't align key segments. Guide say match the silhouettes. Where are the silhouettes? Hint always takes me to the silver box on book shelf. I know the key is supposed to fit in the invisible key hole.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Kluane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Trophy Room Key

[Post New]by Kluane on Mar 18, 15 12:58 PM
I am having the same problem. Has anyone found the solution? Game is pretty good so far. Thanks.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Mar 18, 15 1:11 PM
I can not find the silhouette for the key.

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by Radgame on Mar 18, 15 2:14 PM
If I remember correctly (sorry, if not), the silhouettes were green outlines around each of the segments of the key itself. Clicking on each one to align did the trick.

[Post New]by okieblueeyes on Mar 19, 15 6:53 PM
I can't find the silhouettes either. When I click on the key parts it says it has to see the keyhole first. There is no keyhole. I can't advance any further. So frustrating.

[Post New]by okieblueeyes on Mar 19, 15 7:07 PM
I figured out that if you use the true form thing on the bookshelf in the main hall it will show you the key hole and then the silhouettes will show up. DUH!

Kluane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Kluane on Mar 20, 15 3:17 PM
Okieblueeyes is correct. Just read the posts again and then tried. You click on the chest and then click on the "telescope" (true vision) and it works like a dream. I'm on to the rest of the game. Just wanted to let everyone know that it's not a problem with the game - just with me.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Mar 22, 15 4:55 AM
I just figured that out to okie!! So double Duh for me!

Go to: