Edited on 06/15/2009 at 7:14:49 PM PST

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

Re:level 9

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jun 8, 09 6:26 PM
which game?

Have you checked the game forums ??.. theres usually lots of help in there!!!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 8, 09 7:16 PM
When you are playing a level in Enchanted Islands, you can tell which elements are needed by looking at the top of the screen. It will display which ones you need, and what the unfilled quota is.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 9, 09 10:21 AM
Hi kasperbear,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this to the official The Enchanting Islands forums.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Jun 26, 09 2:02 AM
I have been enjoying this game until now. The monster level. I bought this game because I wanted a relaxed game with no stress. I played the 60 min trial and it seemed OK. I have now reached the level with the stupid monster which you have to drop elements onto to exterminate him with a timer. There is no 'skip' I have played it a dozen times. I do not like timed games and I didn't think I was going to have a problem with this game. Why can't the games people that produce these games think of EVERYONE. Not all of us want these time games that causes stress and anger. It is a great pity, I was really enjoying this, now I will not be able to finish because of this stupid level.

[Post New]by quilter544 on Jul 18, 09 6:14 PM
did you ever finish the level? I have tried for 2 weeks. I am usually good at these but that last one is awful all I have is fruit somewhere I read you need stones... hate it when games do that... If you did and figured it out how did you do It. I DID IT I BEAT THAT LITTLE BEAST!!!!!

Edited on 07/19/2009 at 9:52:07 PM PST

[Post New]by boglins_mum on Jul 24, 09 4:01 AM
I love this game and I've beat the little beastie quite a few times it just takes practise. You need to clear the stuff that can't hurt him when he is doing his 'pooing' face lol so that the energy pod builds up quicker then you can drop all of one of the heavy stuff on him - u just gorra persevere.

[Post New]by carmiegirl0 on Jun 10, 10 4:01 PM
Thanks boglins.mum for the tip. Building the energy pod to the max then dropping maybe stones or heavy fruit on him is a great idea. I'll give it a try.

Go to: