gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

update worked kept everything

[Post New]by gailssong on Mar 16, 15 12:27 AM
Thank you for fixing the Moonstone gem puzzle. O uninstalled and reinstalled. And it DID take me back and I DID NOT lose anything. I was ready to delete and ask for my money back I am glad I hung in there.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:update worked kept everything

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 18, 15 2:00 PM
I purchased after the update so I had no problem with any puzzles. My Map did quit working at some point late in the game which made movement a little difficult as I cannot remember how to get places without a Map. After several min. of play, the Map began to work again and I had no other problems. The game and the Bonus were both nice and lengthy and enjoyable!

[Post New]by cmm664 on Jul 5, 15 11:46 AM
Where can I find the update?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 6, 15 12:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to hear that players are able to continue on in this game with the update that was released some time ago.

cmm664, if you purchased the game after March 3, 2015, the most current version has been downloaded. If you purchased the game before that date and aren't seeing an update message, it may be helpful to uninstall and reinstall the game to get the current version. If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team so that they can look into this for you.

For more information, see the following thread:

Update available for Witches' Legacy: Slumbering Darkness Collector's Edition, March 3, 2015

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 07/06/2015 at 12:19:29 PM PST

Go to: