bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hero of the Kingdom II

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 16, 15 12:29 AM
You and your sister had finally found a safe haven in a small fishing village. But more troubles came soon after that. The threat of an unstoppable crew of pirates spread its shadow over the entire kingdom. Your beloved sister was kidnapped and taken far away to lands unknown. You have no choice but to embark on a journey to save her. You must be brave. You will travel to the end of the world, helping people, fulfilling quests, learning valuable skills, and finding hundreds of useful items in Hero of the Kingdom II!

Re:Hero of the Kingdom II

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Mar 16, 15 5:14 AM
I'd forgotten all about this game until today. I hope it's as good as the first one. I really enjoyed it and I was sorry when it ended and that doesn't happen very often for me. It's really different, not for everybody.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 16, 15 6:42 AM
How exciting! I loved the 1st one, was so good
Am downloading this now.
I found it last time because you tagged it as tm, I'm more into tm than hogs. Although it's not exactly a tm game, it's sort of an adventure game I think many people who aren't huge hog fans may enjoy. Will play the 1 hour trial now and knowing myself, probably buy the full version asap. Thank you

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Mar 16, 15 8:40 AM
I just tried the trial and then used a credit to buy it. It is great to find a different style of game to play, I don't play the HOG's that the site is flooded with. I really enjoyed it and will have to search for the first one now. It is somewhat slow gameplay, but there seems to always be some little task that can be done. If you are looking for a game that progresses very fast, this may not be for you, but if you are task oriented I think you should give it a try.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 16, 15 11:29 AM
This game is brilliant and there is much more challenge to it. You have to be much more aware and careful about money.

The game is structured so you really have to strategize with regard to buying, selling, etc. There is even a profit structure in place.

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Mar 18, 15 1:06 AM
Hi everyone,
I definitely have to agree that this sequel is more challenging and much more intense and I am OH SO LOVING IT Just stumbled across the first Hero Of The Kingdom and looked interesting, gave it a try and totally addicted. Kept on going to the developers site to see when Hero 2 was going to be released and it was delayed and delayed and then finally a release date. When it came to Bigfish I downloaded as I had trialed the short download and fell in love with it straight away. AND, the good news is that there is going to be a 3rd game in this series, so that should put a smile on everyones' dial These developers are just brilliant at what they do and I just hope they keep these games coming, love this style having to unlock areas etc. Really glad there is a forum because I always get stuck and pull my hair out. Love, love, love this game so it's off for more hair pulling ENJOY FELLOW FISHIES, HOW COULD YOU NOT?

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Mar 21, 15 8:18 AM
Anyone who likes these games should try The Three Musketeers: Queen Anne's Diamonds and The Three Musketeers: Milady's Vengeance. They are part 1 and part 2 of the same game, do Queen Anne's Diamonds first. Somewhat similar gameplay. Very fun!

Go to: