bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom II forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 16, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hero of the Kingdom II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

oasis53
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom II forum

[Post New]by oasis53 on Mar 16, 15 1:14 AM

Edited on 03/16/2015 at 6:56:19 AM PST

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Mar 16, 15 2:50 AM

Edited on 03/16/2015 at 7:03:17 AM PST

Magic potions

[Post New]by gryphonbabe on Mar 21, 15 3:52 PM
I cannot figure out where to get the blue magic potions needed to fight the zombies among other things. Any help?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 21, 15 4:03 PM
You will have to help the Priest first.

Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom II forum

[Post New]by kevinsvan on Mar 25, 15 3:25 PM
Hi, I have been playing the game for a while and I have been down the sewer but can not find the green fan and I have searched everywhere fo the silver goblet but an not find it. Anybody's help would be good thanks

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 25, 15 3:40 PM
Don't stop exploring now!! The sewers are vast...and connect to other places...with locked doors...and ladders...and staircases...

[Post New]by lalabr on Apr 30, 15 6:07 PM
i can't find the 2nd round ball so that i can get the armor. i found the one on the volcano. where is the 2nd one?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 30, 15 7:37 PM
lalabr wrote:i can't find the 2nd round ball so that i can get the armor. i found the one on the volcano. where is the 2nd one?
It's on one of the piers in Salamander Village, guarded by a salamander. You need to try and take it and then talk to the guard and barter for it.

[Post New]by sam121497 on Jul 29, 15 8:41 PM
How do I get up to 55 stars to enter the kingdom

[Post New]by hannahjb1310 on Aug 1, 15 12:49 PM
Where do I get/buy boards? I seem to need boards anytime I am supposed to build something (like the bridge to the lighthouse, or the ship, and I just don't know where to find them. It's not the same as wood, as I have wood.

xjazzerx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xjazzerx on Aug 6, 15 6:57 PM
I really loved both of these games #1 and II. I'm waiting anxiously for the third installment. Is there any indication when this may happen ? When I get a game credit I always look for Hero of the Kingdom III.
I think I'm a bit obsessed with it.

[Post New]by signaturesound6 on Nov 17, 15 7:19 PM
hannahjb1310 wrote:Where do I get/buy boards? I seem to need boards anytime I am supposed to build something (like the bridge to the lighthouse, or the ship, and I just don't know where to find them. It's not the same as wood, as I have wood.

[Post New]by signaturesound6 on Nov 17, 15 7:22 PM

go to the place where you buy wood, and buy a log, then look at the building, same screen, where repair is to be done, but the guy needs a new saw blade, place your cursor on the roof, and it will cut the wood for you. But it takes two logs for one cut piece. Enjoy.

Go to: