kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

Pogo mini-game

[Post New]by kitty1 on Jun 8, 09 8:47 PM
I've finished most of the minigames & puzzles but this one has me stumped. Any suggestions?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Pogo mini-game

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 8, 09 8:53 PM
I haven't unlocked that one yet myself, but Gamezebo's tips say:
Pogo Party – a combination of squash, pults and magnet-shrooms are your best friends on this pogo party.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 9, 09 7:13 AM
I relied on the tall nuts, the magnet shroom, the squash, and catapult weapons. I used my imitator to give me an extra tall nut slot.

I'm learning though that I was relying too heavily on the tall nuts on all the levels and should concentrate more on fire power. It's like learning a whole new strategy. When I finish the second go around of adventure mode (I'm on 5-2), I'm going to start over and see how things go with less defense and more offense.

I love this game.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Jun 9, 09 8:07 AM
Thanks guys for the tips. I didn't know I could use magnet shroom during the day. Yes, I love the replayability of this game. You can try so many different strategies. This is definitely the best game I have bought on Big Fish!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 9, 09 8:28 AM
You just have to remember to also get the coffee bean (and plant it on top of the magnet)

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Jun 9, 09 5:28 PM
oh well didn't even use the magnet-shroom. The tall-nuts & watermelon-pult worked like a charm. Thanks guys-now to try again on the zombie nimble!

Go to: