Blacksmith's Tools

[Post New]by sister_sleep on Mar 16, 15 10:08 AM
Hi, I have searched everywhere but cannot find the Blacksmiths Tools. Anyone got any ideas, tips........?
thanks

Re:Blacksmith's Tools

[Post New]by inferte on Mar 16, 15 10:48 AM
You can't really see them, but click around the rocks across from the priest near the blacksmith, and then again near the streetlights in the cemetery.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 16, 15 11:13 AM
The locations are random. I found one set around the street lights in the slums and the other set by the campfire in the Mercenaries Encampment. They are small, so you really have to look hard for them. Don't be surprised if you find one set right away and the other until much later in the game.

[Post New]by sister_sleep on Mar 16, 15 11:24 AM
Many thanks

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 16, 15 12:16 PM
FYI - this is not an important quest, so don't let it keep you from other things. It can be finished anytime.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 16, 15 12:20 PM
Hi sister_sleep,

I came across this thread in the pond and see that there is some trouble finding the Blacksmith's tools. I definitely know what it is like to be stuck at a particular point of a game.

I see that other players have given fantastic tips in regards to locations of where they may be located. I do hope this helps! Thanks everyone!

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Blacksmith's Tools

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 18, 15 10:25 AM
I never did see either carrying case, but succeeded by clicking around one streetlight in the "Slums" and the first line of grass on the way from there in the "Mercenary stronghold" scene.

I don't like it when something you need to find is invisible.

[Post New]by wintersnow888 on Mar 19, 15 1:27 PM
Hi! Thanks fishies ,for all of the great tips!!!! I wanted to add that I found one set of blacksmith's tools behind a pile of rocks , next to the pathway to the mercenaries' camp!! As everyone else said-the locations are random Enjoy!

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Mar 26, 15 6:15 AM
I understand the tools appear in random locations; however it seems there is a limited number of locations in which they randomly appear. For me, the first time through, they appeared at the first street light when entering the slums and the first set of rocks, across from the Monk, in the Mercenary camp location. As people play through, we should be able to compile a list of locations.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Mar 26, 15 11:15 AM
I've played this game at least a dozen times and the tools were always in the same location.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Mar 28, 15 4:16 PM
Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy because I had one set, but couldn't find the other.

[Post New]by Lita60 on Apr 8, 15 4:10 PM
A great big thank you to all of you; I never would have found them without your help. In my game they were by the streetlight entering the slums, and on the rocks near the priest on the blacksmith screen. Thanks again.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 8, 15 5:33 PM
Lita60 wrote:In my game they were by the streetlight entering the slums, and on the rocks near the priest on the blacksmith screen.

cbellcrm wrote:I've played this game at least a dozen times and the tools were always in the same location.
Yup, same here - I played the game five or six times and for me they're always by the rocks next to the path in the Mercenary Stronghold and by the street lamp at the top of the Slum.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 9, 15 3:29 PM
I've played 3 times now, and each time they were in a different place....

Strange, yes?

I didn't purchase my game here. I got it when it first came out. But I doubt that makes a difference.

I know other people noted that they found them in different places.

I guess the best thing to say is, there seem to be 3 different places to look: The slums, the mercenary camp, the cemetery and the center of town.

I can see them with my monitor and graphics card...they look just like in the picture, a (very) small carrying case with a handle.

Edited on 04/09/2015 at 3:31:34 PM PST

[Post New]by topmangouste on May 25, 15 9:55 AM
Just finish it thanks to your tips!!! thank you so much!

[Post New]by Mineya on Jun 4, 15 6:56 AM
One is the Slum around the lamppost that is leading into the cemetery (upper right). The other is in the Merchant Stronghold along the grass line near the bush leading towards the Slum. Kind of across from the priest.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Jul 30, 15 2:31 AM
One was in a stated place in this forum, and the other in a random place.

Go to: