Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Last cork in wine cellar HOP

[Post New]by JennieGee on Mar 16, 15 12:58 PM
I am having the same problem!

[Post New]by scubadoobidoo on Mar 19, 15 2:05 PM
me too...i gave up..antoher bigfish game I can.t play until end...

[Post New]by meandd on Mar 20, 15 12:07 PM
Having the same problem!!! Please help

[Post New]by elpasoj on Mar 20, 15 9:01 PM
having the same problem... major glitch....any fix for it yet?

[Post New]by researcher1 on Mar 21, 15 4:37 AM
Me too! Very frustrating! It would be really great customer service to at least acknowledge the issue and offer to look into it, Big Fish!

[Post New]by REDNECKDM on Mar 21, 15 8:53 AM
Looks like a lot of us are having the same issue. I'm stuck here too. If the respond to you please let me know. Thanks Contacted them and everything they told me to do did no good.

Edited on 04/09/2015 at 11:29:24 AM PST

[Post New]by julie1965 on Mar 21, 15 9:26 PM
Me too I am stuck as well and when you try the hint it doesn't point to it. just keeps recharging. Any ideas?

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Mar 22, 15 5:40 AM
I'm stuck too!! I am sooooo tired of getting to the end of games and then finding a bug!!

[Post New]by skipper10 on Mar 24, 15 8:23 AM
Amen to all the posts here!

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Mar 24, 15 11:28 AM
This thread is over week old...why is no one responding??

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 12:35 PM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like there is some trouble at a particular point in this game with the hint portion being stuck. Definitely doesn't make things fun when trying to finish a game. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

It looks like troubleshooting is needed for this issue and I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team. They can look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Rustytbird on May 13, 15 12:52 PM
So, here it is almost two months now since the last post on this thread and I still do not see any answer to the last cork problem. Is this really case of just getting a bad game from Bigfish? Or has there been solution found to getting that last cork?

Edited on 05/13/2015 at 12:54:18 PM PST

AFlowers
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by AFlowers on May 14, 15 4:39 AM
I contacted tech support and reported the problem. A bunch of nice people that tell you nothing. I asked them to just report it to the developer. Nope, they will not. But they say it nicely! They depend on the developer cruising these forums to see if there is anything wrong.

BFG support has went from the best I have ever experienced to the worst.

Hannah53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Hannah53 on May 16, 15 4:37 PM
See below. I have the same problem as stated above. This is what I sent to Tech Support today:
Ok, I get to close to the end of the game and I can't pick up the last cork to stop the wine and collect the object needed. I'm not the first (and won't be the last!) to report this problem! I'm really getting tired of getting to the end of a game only to get a glitch and not be able to finish. I can see the dang cork, just can't pick it up! First report on the forums that I can see is 3/16/15 and to date it appears there is no response except one from bfgBellerophon who said to contact Tech Support. Come on guys! Get back to us on the boards! What's the problem?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 15 12:52 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are still experiencing issues with the wine cellar scene. If you haven't already, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help to keep track of and report these issues players are experiencing.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. It looks like a response from a customer service representative was sent out Hannah53. Please double check to ensure that the email didn't get received in your spam or junk folder.

Our technical support team will do everything they can to get everything up and running for the players. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

Since this is turning into a technical issue, we ask that moving forward they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition here.

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: