[Post New]by Hypokts on Mar 16, 15 7:29 PM
Im at the troll and I need to sell my stuff so I can buy food

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:How do you sell your stuff in inventory

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 16, 15 7:53 PM
HELP! ...also need to find out how to 'sell' the inventory?...checked everything marked on each place & collected what was available...found the troll in the cave area but the troll on road needs 25 loaves of bread...Hope there is a kind heart that likes this game and has some insight on what the heck to do...would be appreciated...thanks in advance!

Lets

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 16, 15 8:03 PM
There are places in the town square that buy items, but you can't get there yet. Sell what fish and crab you can to the merchant in the village. The bread seller on the farm will purchase eggs and the Land Owner on the farm will purchase mushrooms. Be careful and thoughtful about what you sell. You can also sell excess herbs to the Miller's wife (but I can't remember when that happens).

Keep all your blue mushrooms...you'll really need them later on. Try to stick to selling just the brown and pink ones.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 18, 15 10:51 PM
HESPERA...so needed some help...here I thought I had mastered some gaming since it been five years now but this game is a challenge...which I have come to like as not much as 'same old same old' HOs games.

Thanks so much for the hints & on PM I am checking out the link.

Happy Gaming...and Thanks again!

Lets...

Jip66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Jip66 on Apr 30, 15 6:59 AM
Hespera wrote:There are places in the town square that buy items, but you can't get there yet. Sell what fish and crab you can to the merchant in the village. The bread seller on the farm will purchase eggs and the Land Owner on the farm will purchase mushrooms. Be careful and thoughtful about what you sell. You can also sell excess herbs to the Miller's wife (but I can't remember when that happens).

Keep all your blue mushrooms...you'll really need them later on. Try to stick to selling just the brown and pink ones.

If he hasn't got past the Troll on the road, he won't be finding/collecting Eggs yet

Go to: