Zombie Nimble Mini Game

[Post New]by peacecatman on Jun 9, 09 7:31 AM
I have completed every mini game but this includiding the final battle but this one is killing me, maybe I am to slow, any pointers to beat it? Thanks

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Zombie Nimble Mini Game

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 9, 09 8:32 AM
Tall-nuts will protect you from the dolphin and pole vaulting zombies. I like the snow peas for my primary shooter, and of course the cat tails in the pool. I get potato mines and squash for dealing with the initial zombies while I build up my shooters and tall-nuts. If you plan a defense ahead of time then you won't have to work quite as fast during the minigame.

edit: spike weed is nice after the initial defenses are built. Just keep planting it on the right while waiting for the cat tails to recharge so you can plant another cat tail. you will need 8 sunflowers. I used the imitator on tall-nuts so that I could get those placed when the dolphins and pole vaulters appeared.

Edited on 06/09/2009 at 8:41:48 AM PST

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 9, 09 9:12 AM
This is one of two mini-games I haven't beaten yet (the other one is zombotany 2). I get panicked because everything goes so fast. I can't even keep up with the suns popping out. Of course I'm playing on a laptop, no mouse - just a touchpad.

Sometimes that's an advantage, but not in this game. I might have to move to the desk and plug in a real mouse to win this one. Then again, I just might not be fast enough no matter what.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 9, 09 9:34 AM
I can manage to beat this game and I can't keep up with whack-a-zombie #2, so don't give up!

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 9, 09 9:46 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I can manage to beat this game and I can't keep up with whack-a-zombie #2, so don't give up!

See- now, that's when the touchpad helped. I had left index finger on the touchpad, sweeping it around the screen. And right index finger hitting the "left mouse button" as fast as I could. But it still took me three tries to get it.

With the nimble game I either spend too much of my focus on getting the suns - and don't get my defenses laid fast enough. Or, I try getting the defenses and miss alot of suns - and then don't have enough "sun money" to buy defenses.

Basically I hate being rushed (which is why I don't play TM games) and this one really makes me feel rushed and confused.

Right now I want to finish the 2nd time of the adventure mode (I'm on 5-2) and then do some of the survival levels. I haven't done them at all.

Also I only have $50,000 so I need to get more money and buy the 10th slot. (I miss alot of coins during levels because I'm so busy with the suns and defense.)

Go to: