Im stuck

[Post New]by mommy95 on Jun 9, 09 1:12 PM
Im trying to take the first quiz. I am using the stategy guide. But I still cant pass the quiz. Please help me.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Im stuck

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 9, 09 2:08 PM
Hi Mommy95,

Make sure that each question has the appropriate evidence associated with it. Under each answer you'll see a box, corresponding with the evidence that brought you to that answer.

For example, for the first question, after clicking on "Yes," click on the Dialogue tab on the left page (the dark blue tab) then click on Colonel Patterson.

Also, note the exact date and time of each piece of evidence. For question one, be sure that you're clicking on "Colonel Patterson - second time ," not first time.

I hope this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by diddeldapp on Jun 22, 09 6:55 AM
i'm stuck too,but at quiz2.
i restarted it several times but Holmes still tells that there must be an error.

can you please help me?thanks

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Jun 23, 09 10:27 AM
One easy way to miss is put the right answer but forget to answer yes or no. Just recheck each question really carefully. Just recheck you answers.

I'm stuck at the murder

[Post New]by Compuplex on Jun 23, 09 7:15 PM
I have interviewed everyone (both Holmes and Watson outside)

Anyone have any advice?

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Jun 24, 09 7:06 PM
Have you found the cigarette by the service door?

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Sep 10, 09 5:00 PM
the first quiz is some what hard.
Do we have an idea what kind of weapon was used =yes=se guy with poor eyesight.
Did the murder escape through the stair case?no.see mary
Was the door open to kitchen after the shot?no. ask the guy on the bench.
Was the cigarette English? no. Check the book in the library at Sherlock's.
Do we know know the general height of the murder?yes. check the bulletics.
Was there any one else there with poor eyesight? yes. the guest list. check with the housekeeper.
that about covers it.

I have went through this game about five times, still love it.

colieleigh
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by colieleigh on Jun 24, 10 9:21 AM
I got stuck on the first quiz and got really frustrated b/c I knew I had all of the correct evidence selected. Then I realized that I had yes selected to the table setting question. Make sure you have the proper yes/no answers as well as the evidence.

where is sherlock

[Post New]by daddiesgirl1 on Sep 20, 10 6:14 PM
I have all the hair,dirty cloth etc. I still have Sherlock stating "it is not the time, to join Watson, I have not examined everything" I cannot get the man to go outside to join Watson, Watson at this moment is waiting for the police to make an appearance.
Holmes finishes everything on his side, but the screen should fade to Sherlock talking with Watson outside the hall. I am wondering why we pay and play with these games, when work can get so frustrating too, this is the forth time I have played the game, only to be caught in the same place again and again, please, please, do help, ( before I scream) lol
(

[Post New]by daddiesgirl1 on Sep 26, 10 4:09 PM
kiedon wrote:Have you found the cigarette by the service door?

[Post New]by daddiesgirl1 on Sep 26, 10 4:11 PM
kiedon wrote:Have you found the cigarette by the service door?

[Post New]by daddiesgirl1 on Sep 26, 10 4:13 PM
I did find the cigarette by the service door, it's on the right hand side of the coachman very near to the steps, Holmes will find it, you have to use the magnifying glass.

[Post New]by Wibley88 on Oct 11, 10 10:11 PM
I get stuck inside this game. It freezes and I have to use the Ctl and Alt to get out of it. I have tried to play this seven time now. Very frustrated. It will not save either so I have gone thru this grrrr. I uninstalled it and installed it again. That didn't work either. (Took quite a while to do that) I would like to either get my money back or use the credit for another game. Please advise and thank you.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jun 7, 11 9:44 PM
The quiz is simple. The questions can sometimes be a little confusing.

Did there anybody come through to stairway. no Mary didn't see anyone.
Who fix the tables and arranged them? the cook and the house keeper said it was the Frenchman.
Was the cigar english? no. it was foren.
Was general the one one who had bad eye sight. no

I guess they are wanting to see how good of a detective one is.

Go to: