GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

5th golden egg--spoiler, and spoiler requested

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 17, 15 1:40 PM
Elsewhere in this forum, reliable-sounding people tell me that there's a golden egg "off" the Island, below the fishing village. And one says it's in the Treasure connected with that island.

Anybody want to give me more info than that? Please?

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:5th golden egg--spoiler, and spoiler requested

[Post New]by JB4510 on Mar 24, 15 6:29 AM
SPOILER ALERT
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Upon completion of finding the five eggs and giving them to the master hunter as per the quest, he will tell you how to hunt bears and crocodiles as well as "how to find" treasure. The last part is not really a "how to" , it is simply that the remaining treasures become visible upon completing this quest. There are some treasures provided prior to completing this quest (I had five treasures before I found the 5th egg).

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: 5th golden egg--spoiler, and spoiler requested

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 14, 15 4:48 PM
Well and good--if I could FIND the 5th egg!!!

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on May 22, 15 1:14 AM
yes I am having trouble to find the 5th egg to

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on May 23, 15 10:35 AM
Yep! I've just restarted the game and found my second golden egg on that tiny little island in the bottom-right corner as you're looking at the fishing village - not the island in the middle that appears as you scroll down. Is that the one that you mean?

There were little white dots which I thought were eggs, in between the mound on the left and the tree. As I moused over it, the word treasure popped up, so I clicked on it, got the treasure and immediately afterwards got the golden egg.

That little bit opened up once I'd paid the 150 coin and repaired the roof in the fishing village.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on May 23, 15 3:24 PM
Pinkrollsroyce,
Are you the person who did a walkthrough for HOTK2? If so, how about one for this game? I haven't checked on the HOTK2 walkthrough because I can play it and get all the achievements. However, I've played this game dozens of times and I have NEVER found all the mushrooms (always at least 20 short) or crates and barrels (always just a few short). A walkthrough would also help all the people who have trouble with 24 Rare Mushrooms or 5 golden eggs. Pretty please? Or anybody else who knows how to do a walkthrough?

[Post New]by zoomzoomxpress on Oct 15, 15 4:23 PM
There is one by the goblin mines near the bottom of the screen. It is so obvious and I don't know why I didn't notice it before.

Go to: