eliplus74
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Ancient gold armour

[Post New]by eliplus74 on Mar 17, 15 3:46 PM
I've solved the main quest and - as far as I'm aware - all open quests and tasks in the game but I haven't got the slightest idea where this armour could be. I strongly suspect it has something to do with the runes and/ or stone ball and 2 stone triangles I found and had as yet no use for. A pointer, anybody?

kvtto
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Ancient gold armour

[Post New]by kvtto on Mar 17, 15 4:01 PM
You need 2 stone triangles and 2 stone balls.
1 ball is in the cave.
The second one belongs to an islander (and he'll trade for it)....check the 'walkway' near the shoreline.
After you have the items, look for an area to use them (close to the area where you dug).
You'll need the 3 runes after you trigger the device that needs the 2 triangles and 2 balls (a new area will be available).
Good luck

edit to replace the word 'stones' with the word 'balls'

Edited on 03/17/2015 at 4:05:34 PM PST

[Post New]by JackieMurfin on Mar 17, 15 4:12 PM
I've still only got 1 stone triangle, any hints where I could find the other?

kvtto
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by kvtto on Mar 17, 15 4:18 PM
JackieMurfin wrote:I've still only got 1 stone triangle, any hints where I could find the other?

I think I remember that 1 is in the water on left side and 1 is on the island (near water) on right side.
Hope my foggy memory is correct and it helps

eliplus74
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by eliplus74 on Mar 17, 15 4:26 PM
Ha, thanks. I've clicked on every single person but somehow managed to overlook that second ball.

[Post New]by JackieMurfin on Mar 17, 15 4:27 PM
No worries, I've found it!

[Post New]by ltlfoot on Mar 18, 15 1:17 PM
Okay, I have two stone balls and two stone triangles, but I only have two runes (the red and blue). Any ideas?

kvtto
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by kvtto on Mar 18, 15 2:29 PM
ltlfoot wrote:Okay, I have two stone balls and two stone triangles, but I only have two runes (the red and blue). Any ideas?

The green rune is in a locked box on the main island.
I don't remember exactly where, but it's 1 of the gold shoe locations (a cave maybe).

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Ancient gold armour

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 18, 15 2:51 PM
Uh, "the area where you dug"? You mean, on the same island where you found the stone pieces? There's a space that, in hindsight, looked suspicious. But I only found it by luck, not good judgment, just clicking around looking for anything that might help.

Edited on 03/18/2015 at 3:19:53 PM PST

kvtto
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re: Ancient gold armour

[Post New]by kvtto on Mar 18, 15 3:14 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:Uh, "the area where you dug"? Where was that? On Salamander Island, or elsewhere?

It's on Salamander Island.
It's a sandy area with indentations for the triangles and balls (click the center of the sandy area to trigger dialogue).

Go to: