carpenters sons and the gate lever anyone?

[Post New]by mashandsausage on Mar 17, 15 8:12 PM
I am horribly stuck trying to find the carpenters sons to help with the boat building and also I cannot find the gate lever for the last locked door in the sewers. all help gratefully accepted!

Edited on 03/17/2015 at 8:28:57 PM PST

Re:carpenters sons and the gate lever anyone?

[Post New]by nefret22222 on Mar 17, 15 8:44 PM
Just click on every male character in city part of the game. I don't remember where exactly. They are all in different places.

Couldn't find the lever till the end of the game. It was on the floor in the middle of the floor one room to the right of the hand icon that asks for the lever. I just randomly clicked all over the rooms and saw a gray shadow on the floor just before I accidentally clicked on it. It was very hard to see.

Up4Renewal
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Up4Renewal on Mar 18, 15 12:09 PM
One is in the churchyard, talking to the girl just above the smuggler's hut. The other 2 are in the square- on is seated by the bartender and the other in standing alone in the bottom right corner.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

carpenter's sons and the gate lever, anyone?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 18, 15 2:00 PM
mashandsausage wrote:I cannot find the gate lever for the last locked door in the sewers. all help gratefully accepted!
I picked up the lever pretty much accidentally, clicking around some floor or other after I found out that could be rewarding--but me, I don't know where the door is that it fits! I've been through both main Sewer scenes, up and down stairs, into catacombs ...

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: carpenters sons and the gate lever anyone?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 18, 15 2:25 PM
Got the answer! The necessary icon doesn't appear until you click on the plate next to the closed door-grate.

supersus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by supersus on Mar 18, 15 7:06 PM
I found the lever by going down to where all the coffins are and clicking and it was near the shovel.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Apr 15, 15 10:04 AM
Ok thanks much. I finally found it. I had to take care of one more vombie to get into the crypt room.

Appreciate everyone's great and helpful posts.

Go to: