Ariinya
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Any Difference Between...

[Post New]by Ariinya on Mar 17, 15 10:26 PM
...doing things morally or immorally? Like, first, with the goblin. I chose to use the fish instead of fighting it. And again with getting into the city, I just chose to raise my fame instead of doing the bribe.

I can't find a way to save and see the difference. So is there a perk for being good? Those of you who choose to be bad... I won't tell anyone. ^_- Go on... you can tell me! Any perks to being bad?

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Any Difference Between...

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Mar 17, 15 10:29 PM
I think you just get more stars, which you need to talk to people as you progress.
they may be something more, but later characters 'trust' you after doing good deeds :-)

Ariinya
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Ariinya on Mar 17, 15 10:44 PM
I like being a goody goody, anyway. ^.^

There was a study, and most people tend to make the morally right choice in video games. I know I do! I feel bad otherwise!!! Though I might have made an exception for the goblin... or the troll/ogre who wanted 25 breads!!

Edit: Not that there was a choice with the ogre/troll... I just wanted to cut him. =P

Edited on 03/17/2015 at 10:44:46 PM PST

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Mar 18, 15 5:05 AM
That's interesting Arlinya. I wouldn't like to kill an animal so never did any hunting in this game

Jip66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Jip66 on Apr 30, 15 6:01 PM
Ladies, these are not real trolls, goblins & animals, it is ok to kill them

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on May 1, 15 12:00 PM
Ariinya wrote:I like being a goody goody, anyway. ^.^

There was a study, and most people tend to make the morally right choice in video games. I know I do! I feel bad otherwise!!! Though I might have made an exception for the goblin... or the troll/ogre who wanted 25 breads!!

Edit: Not that there was a choice with the ogre/troll... I just wanted to cut him. =P

In this game, Arinya, the only choices you have to make along that line, is whether or not you wish to make all the achievements. While I suspect we are all moral people, and don't like doing harm to sentient creatures, this is just a game - a computer generated fantasy, if you will. Thank goodness it's not one of those that shows carnage and gore. But let's face it, here we fight spiders, zombies, snakes, trolls, pirates, as well as hunt and fish. If you are one who likes to be rewarded for your efforts after playing a game, (like I am), then the achievements take on great importance. And in this game, there are achievements for killing zombies, hunting animals, fishing, etc. However, you also get rewarded with fame points for helping the poor and giving to the priests and assisting others. So it rather rounds out your gaming alter ego.

Go to: