prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

I'm now human...lol

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 14, 08 8:18 PM
al least that's what the game told me...lol

Wahoo! I finished and am now a **** sapiens! I have all the trophies except the create 10 custom levels. I'll try that later.

Boy, some of these levels were very challenging. I don't know if i could repeat some of them again, but I'll try.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:I'm now human...lol

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 14, 08 10:31 PM
prpldva, congratulations on completing the game. WTG

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Aug 15, 08 12:02 AM
Congratulations prpldva! And by the way, I'm almost human - I finally made it through room 405!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 15, 08 5:59 AM
Thanks for all the congrats. I really enjoyed this game, even though I called it many names. I'm now going to down load the new version and try it again!

ION_Arisa
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by ION_Arisa on Aug 15, 08 10:44 AM
Congrats prpldva!

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 15, 08 6:15 PM
prpldva wrote:Thanks for all the congrats. I really enjoyed this game, even though I called it many names. I'm now going to down load the new version and try it again!

You finished it on the timed version? I'll have to correct you then, you are super-human, or at least have super-human patience!

angelwingz7
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by angelwingz7 on Sep 9, 08 9:53 PM
Wow, WTG prpldva congrats on completing this game. BUT, please, please don't go anywhere. I think this little fish is going to need your help. You have meen very helpful to a lot of us little fish in this pond. If anyone can be creative enough to make more rooms or levels it will be you.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 9, 08 10:00 PM
angelwingz7 wrote:Wow, WTG prpldva congrats on completing this game. BUT, please, please don't go anywhere. I think this little fish is going to need your help. You have meen very helpful to a lot of us little fish in this pond. If anyone can be creative enough to make more rooms or levels it will be you.
]

LOL Thanks!- I'm here. I've already posted most of the solutions to levels that some people had trouble with, but if you come across one that's not here, let me know1

Go to: