Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 18, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 03/18/2015 at 6:46:22 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 18, 15 6:46 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Bmomma525 on Mar 19, 15 12:54 PM
Why is this game only being offered for PC games and not Mac games? When or will it be offered for Mac?

[Post New]by rrpszczola on Mar 19, 15 2:32 PM
Level 2 - a new addition to the food is an ice cream cone, there is ice cream but no cones. You have to put the ice cream into the cones which is hard to do since there are none. The level runs continously because you can't finish it until everyone is served and obviously without the cones etc, etc. I restarted the game thinking maybe I missed something in Level 1, but I won the level both times.

WHERE ARE THE ICE CREAM CONES????????

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Mar 20, 15 4:38 AM
rrpszczola wrote:Level 2 - a new addition to the food is an ice cream cone, there is ice cream but no cones. You have to put the ice cream into the cones which is hard to do since there are none. The level runs continously because you can't finish it until everyone is served and obviously without the cones etc, etc. I restarted the game thinking maybe I missed something in Level 1, but I won the level both times.

WHERE ARE THE ICE CREAM CONES????????

rrpszczola, trust me, there are no cones for the ice cream. All you have to do is click on the ice cream 3 times until you have 3 scoops. The ice cream will then go in your tray, with a cone automatically added, ready to be served.

Hope this helps.

Edited on 04/21/2015 at 1:48:12 AM PST

[Post New]by madamchaos on Mar 21, 15 10:16 AM
Hi I'm on a PC and on episodes 4 and 7 the camera photo capture does not appear leaving me stuck on episode 7.4 and unable to progress any further. HELP!!! thanks

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Mar 23, 15 7:26 PM
It says:
"find all 86 mice
90 mice found so far"
now what?
How am I able to achieve the bonus if the game doesnt give me the mice-collectable?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 24, 15 3:38 AM
unicorn68 wrote:It says:
"find all 86 mice
90 mice found so far"
now what?
How am I able to achieve the bonus if the game doesnt give me the mice-collectable?

It's a glitch, the game still gives you the collectable if you find all the mice, despite the programmers typing in the wrong value there.

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Mar 24, 15 6:51 AM
Thank you Janette5
After I got the 2 mice in Episode 19; I got the Collectable

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 8:18 AM
Hi everyone,

It looks like a number of players are inquiring about certain aspects of this particular game. I definitely understand wanting to look into these.

Bmomma525, we currently don't have any information available as to when this particular game will be offered for Mac. I apologize for the inconvenience. It may be helpful to sign up for one of our TITLE in regards to any upcoming releases.

Thank you to the players that have brought the glitch to our attention. I've gone ahead and passed along the information to the right team.

In regards to being stuck madamchaos, it may be helpful to check if the video card is up to date on your computer. The help page below has more information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still unable to progress madamchaos, you may want to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can offer troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by aussie61 on Mar 25, 15 4:45 PM
I am unable to get the prompt for the photo in level 4,2 and 7.4. Works fine for all other levels. Any advice?

[Post New]by annettebbe on Mar 29, 15 9:47 AM
I also did not get a prompt for the photo on Episode 4 level 2. And I can't get Emily to do anything (curtain does not come down) on stage Episode 7 level 4. I achieved Expert level, got the golden heart, but did not find the mouse. So at the end of this Episode I'm stuck. I'm playing on a PC. Thanks. I only posted here because I believe after seeing some other posts, that these are glitches.

[Post New]by CLamonte0421 on Mar 30, 15 2:02 PM
I am also having the same problems as others with the "photo glitch". Currently stuck on level 7-4 and cannot advance. There must be an issue with the coding. Has anyone talked to the developers to fix this?

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 31, 15 2:44 AM
I finished everything there is to do in the game, but it shows as though I didn't get the photos on levels 10.3 and 12.3
(side note: It might have actually been on 10.2 & 12.2 I cannot remember)

I guess that's not a game changing issue, but as I was trying to go for all of the achievements, that one threw me off a bit.

[Post New]by Ninnyof4boys on Apr 5, 15 3:34 PM
Using Windows 8.1. Having a similar issue here with not being able to progress past level 7.4. Emily on stage - no photo op presenting itself. Also have a few other levels with no available photo op. Is there a patch in the works that will be available soon? I've gone back and completed all challenges for all levels and now I'm stuck waiting on this tech issue. Thank you.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 6, 15 9:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there are a number of players unable to progress in a certain level with the photo. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

Since it sounds like troubleshooting steps are needed, It may be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help investigate this further.

I hope this helps get everything up and running like it should!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by franniep on Apr 19, 15 5:59 AM
I bought this game and can't go past level 9-5. Have 44 gold hearts, have played many times to see what I am missing. It shows 19 levels and only need 4 gold hearts to get to level 10. What is wrong? Am I missing something or does the game not work properly. Please help.

Episode 19 level 1 -- Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

[Post New]by suseadoodle on Apr 19, 15 11:33 AM
the GAME is not freezing -- the level barely begins and then freezes my entire computer. crashing is the only way to get out of it ... HELP -- otherwise I will end up returning the game for a refund -- which i don't want to do because this has been a fun game so far ...

Go to: