Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 18, 15 12:34 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/18/2015 at 6:45:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 18, 15 6:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 19, 15 5:50 AM
I am going to do something I've only ever done 3-4 times, max (with games by LDW & with the Royal Envoy series) and buy this outright. No need to demo. I know its going to be perfect.

[Post New]by Bmomma525 on Mar 19, 15 12:52 PM
Will this game be offered for Mac Games?

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 19, 15 8:27 PM
Its the day after I left that other post and BOY was this a great decision.
This game is sheer perfection.

Everything about it - and somehow they've managed to get a whole cast of lovable characters into the gameas well.

Not sure I've ever played a better series of TM games. Between this & the Royal Envoy series.... I think I'm going to have to go with Delicious.

(when referring to these games - do you call them the Emily or Delicious series??)

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 21, 15 8:57 AM
This has turned out to be my favourite of the series. I loved all the different scenes, it kept things interesting having a change of scene every 5 levels; you go from pool deck, to the lounge, spa, beach, kids play area, fashion etc. It's really a lot of different games in one with the same basic fun Emily game play.

There is also an added bonus of having to get a golden heart by serving Emily and Patrick or their substitutes - this adds a unique challenge to the game. I enjoyed this part.

Some of the levels can get pretty hectic but it's also tricky picking the right items. This is also a very long game and well worth it if anyone isn't hooked on the Delicious, Emily series yet, this one is really fun.

My only concern, the times Emily was working and Patrick just sitting around ... ever get the idea the people behind this are men?!

@Yaelle - I call them Emily because it's easier to spell then Delicious!

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Mar 27, 15 5:18 AM
I hope BF can get- what would be the CE of the DELICIOUS games- with the extra game

PLEASE get EMILYS True Love- a GREAT game in a great series

cookyfish

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 9, 15 9:17 AM
I really enjoy these games and am so pleased BF has made them available.

[Post New]by GamesB4Chores on May 4, 15 3:04 PM
Does anyone else feel like this one was wayyy too easy? I never even felt the need to buy any of the upgrades because you didn't need them, even on expert. Loved all the changes of scenery, and I really enjoy these games, but I was not challenged by this one at all. Achieved expert without replaying on all but one level.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on May 5, 15 1:31 AM
GamesB4Chores wrote:Does anyone else feel like this one was wayyy too easy? I never even felt the need to buy any of the upgrades because you didn't need them, even on expert. Loved all the changes of scenery, and I really enjoy these games, but I was not challenged by this one at all. Achieved expert without replaying on all but one level.

No, I didn't feel that it was too easy at all. In the settings there are 3 difficulty settings, beginner, normal and advanced. Perhaps you were playing at too low a setting? Or else you're just very good at this type of game!

Go to: