Theodi's Tailoring-Knights of the Round (Blue Print)

[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Mar 18, 15 11:32 AM
I have been playing this game over and over, still the last blue print has not dropped. I am very frustrated! Can't start on the building without it. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Theodi's Tailoring-Knights of the Round (Blue Print)

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 18, 15 12:36 PM
Here's the grid for Teodi..

Top- 18 18 16 14
Middle- 12 1b 8 10 7
Bottom- 1a 3 4 5

Go to the museum and match up which pieces you have vs. those missing. Then you'll know which game to play. It's also been suggested by some to click on the quest and go there through the quests.. supposedly this helps the drop rate.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 18, 15 12:39 PM
Hi roxanne4708,

It sounds like there is some trouble getting the last blue print to drop. I definitely know how frustrating it can be to get stuck in a game.

It looks like ChestnutHeights was able to provide fantastic tips. Thanks ChestnutHeights for being such a great presence in the Forums. I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 18, 15 5:11 PM
If you want the screenprint to look at PM me with an email address and I will send it along.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 19, 15 1:35 AM
BOY DO I KNOW THE FEELING I AM STILL TRYING TO GET MY LAST PIECE OF AGE OF EXPLORATION. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I CAN NOT GET THE LAST PIECE TO FALL. I HAVE USED OVER 5OO ENVELOPES JUST ON THIS ONE PIECE. THE SECOND PIECE ON THE BOTTOM. I MAY NEVER GET IT AT THIS RATE.

mammym
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mammym on Mar 19, 15 10:29 AM
I have simply not done this quest as I refuse to use up my resources just because the developers apparently like to frustrate players. I don't mind spending a reasonable number of resources in order to complete a quest but Theodi's goes beyond the pale.

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Mar 19, 15 10:45 AM
I, too, am stuck with this last blueprint. I have only 7 pieces and cannot seem to get any of the other piece. All other blueprints are finished. So.....I just collect thread and keep trying. Also, I cannot seem to get any fuel (despite the suggestions in other threads). I don't want to waste my resources on the fuel until I finish this last blueprint (also suggested on another thread), so I just muddle along hoping I will, eventually, get the last pieces. It is getting boring, but we have the Spring quests to look forward to.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Mar 19, 15 11:50 AM
frosteen wrote:I, too, am stuck with this last blueprint. I have only 7 pieces and cannot seem to get any of the other piece. All other blueprints are finished. So.....I just collect thread and keep trying. Also, I cannot seem to get any fuel (despite the suggestions in other threads). I don't want to waste my resources on the fuel until I finish this last blueprint (also suggested on another thread), so I just muddle along hoping I will, eventually, get the last pieces. It is getting boring, but we have the Spring quests to look forward to.

theodi's was murder! Try this. all are in the threads.

1.Make sure you double check the empty blueprint piece to the game you are playing.
2. only play from the bottom up so you can make the drop in as few moves as possible.
3. go directly from the QUEST to teodi's. not directly to theodi's.
4. don't over play it, in other words don't play the same thing over and over again.
try it next day. Do a few plays a day.

these are what we have found work for that last piece. I was manic, doing all and then i tried the above and they dropped within a day of each other. I did such a happy dance after weeks on that blasted theodi!

RM2008
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by RM2008 on Mar 21, 15 10:44 PM
I'm still missing 3 pieces 1B, 14 and 16. I tried everything I read and nothing seems to be working on my game either. So I try each one, once a day but so far no luck. Maybe they will never drop, and I'll still be trying next spring. lol I got all my other buildings done, would be nice to get that last one started as well. And I agree it is getting very, very frustrating.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Mar 22, 15 1:13 AM
RM2008 wrote:I'm still missing 3 pieces 1B, 14 and 16. I tried everything I read and nothing seems to be working on my game either. So I try each one, once a day but so far no luck. Maybe they will never drop, and I'll still be trying next spring. lol I got all my other buildings done, would be nice to get that last one started as well. And I agree it is getting very, very frustrating.

Oh my, those where the exact three that I had missing for weeks myself! Theodi's was brutal and I have yet to go back into his shop since those dropped. Its a shame too as that was my favorite mini game. He put me off any matching three game for life!~

Good luck.

Go to: