[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Mar 18, 15 11:42 AM
What opens up Spain and Romania?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Spain and Romania

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 18, 15 12:33 PM
You'll need to purchase them at this time with gold. Spain is 80 and Romania is 82. However, you can obtain owl collections from both that pay out in gold. .very easy to make your gold back.

OR you can wait until sometime down the road (we're not sure when) a quest will come to open them.. I mean way down the road...

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 18, 15 3:29 PM
Or maybe the spring event? Or pirate's day event? I think Romania will be opened in the Halloween event. =v=

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 18, 15 3:33 PM
pamkatz wrote: Or maybe the spring event? Or pirate's day event? I think Romania will be opened in the Halloween event. =v=

I don't think Spring. They seem to be following the same play script from last year. And Halloween is way down the road-- That could be a 6 month wait.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Mar 18, 15 9:38 PM
I would suggest paying the GOLD and opening them now. They do eventually pay you back in the GOLD for these collections. And eventually you will need a heck of a lot of wallpaper etc.

Besides, when you get bored and have 3 spare fuel (not often for most of us, LOL) you can occasionally visit Spain and Romania. It broadens your horizons.

Cheers

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Mar 19, 15 11:25 AM
I agree...pay the money. For 80 gold you can buy 26 and 2/3 wallpaper pieces. By paying the gold, you can fly and get the wallpaper.
Once you have all the required materials, set up a daily goal to increase your fuel and continue to make those trips.
I have accumulated more than 700 gold from Spain and Romania. I don't have that much left, as some was used along the way to augment the amount of wallpaper I was getting, finish that dessert quest during the VD special, etc. But I still have more than 400 (most from Spain/Romania; some from the star machine in the arcade).

Forage each day for five fuel...use three for Spain/Romania...forage for whatever will bring you up to the five again. That way any gold you get is not being spent for fuel.

Meanwhile, start the building upgrades.

I currently am at 125 or 130 fuel...not sure which, with a gain each day of five. I'm figuring I'll have plenty whenever that Romania quest shows up.

Go to: