Time Machine not working!

[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Mar 18, 15 11:48 AM
I've tried every thing and time machine still does not work It's open but that's all. Can't figure out how it works Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Time Machine not working!

[Post New]by poooooopo on Mar 18, 15 3:19 PM
How does this thing work? I've fixed it and nothing works. Help!!

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 18, 15 3:38 PM
Have you put everything in the right order and are now waiting for it to take you somewhere in time? Sorry not at this time, maybe in a future update?? =v=

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 18, 15 3:40 PM
Currently the time machine does not do anything. Once you've clicked the cube you are done in the Time Machine. The only other thing to do is to upgrade it to level 5.

If you have having problems with the cube portion.. here's a hint from another player

clicked on the gold line just under the red rope over and again.brought up cube. clicked center.

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 18, 15 9:00 PM
I think I already clicked on the cube, not sure, but upgraded to 5 and it still flashes quest..dumb question, but where is the cube? When I click on the gold line I get a big picture of the whole time machine

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 19, 15 8:02 PM
judicuti wrote:I think I already clicked on the cube, not sure, but upgraded to 5 and it still flashes quest..dumb question, but where is the cube? When I click on the gold line I get a big picture of the whole time machine

Somehow there's an error and instead of the cube appearing, the time machine show AFTER the cube opens.. that's why people click around the lines at the bottom of the screen to bring up the cube to click the center.

If you don't have a quest for the cube, you may have completed it already.

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 19, 15 8:35 PM
Thanks, now I can go on to something else

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 25, 15 7:06 AM
I still have the quest and cube is open. When it zooms in I can see all the gears , buttons and all that. Tried clicking on center but nothing happens and cursor never changes over the whole thing. Can't upgrade because it says I need to finish other stuff first.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Mar 25, 15 7:29 AM
Someone posted this a while back and it was what finally solved it for me. NOTE: It doesn't DO anything...just finishes the quest.

Somewhere over the spring event announcement but under where you click for the close-up on the machine, there is a VERY THIN GOLD LINE. Click along that for a while, and you will eventually find the "sweet spot". The line runs concurrently with the change along one of the step levels...more or less on a horizontal curve.

Hope this helps...

And, to whoever posted this the first time, a very big and very belated THANK YOU!

Go to: