Giving the guy a case of rum?

[Post New]by ltlfoot on Mar 18, 15 1:29 PM
So, I did the next thing before I gave the guy the rum, and now I don't have the option. I'm just wondering what he gives you, if anything. Thanks!

Re:Giving the guy a case of rum?

[Post New]by Rubyflash61 on Mar 18, 15 1:56 PM
Later on on he gives you money every time you feed him. You'll need it.

[Post New]by Foxhall on Mar 18, 15 3:03 PM
A case of rum? Makes you wonder how much use he could possibly be after that! LOL

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Giving the guy a case of rum?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 18, 15 3:27 PM
I've done okay without.

And since the only way you're likely to have 12 bottles with you at your first arrival is on replay, it's a good thing that is not in fact necessary!

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 7:55:50 AM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 18, 15 7:06 PM
You can go back and forth to the mainland (or anywhere else) easily just by clicking on the map. So if you need something quickly, it's not a problem.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 19, 15 7:56 AM
True, Hespera. But I for one didn't expect the opportunity to evaporate unless immediately taken.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 19, 15 9:33 AM
Ahhh, yes, the quirk of adventure games.

I sometimes miss opportunities the first time around because, being cautious, I write things down as I'm scouting a new place, then decide what to do in what order. Then when I go back, something is no longer available to do. That's when I make a note to do it on replay.

But if I do it right away, I don't know it disappears, so this is something I'll put in my game notes. So thanks for the info.

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 9:35:29 AM PST

Go to: