I finally finished!

I finally finished!

[Post New]by Rubyflash61 on Mar 18, 15 1:53 PM
Note to everyone......The End is not the end.

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Re:I finally finished!

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Mar 18, 15 5:39 PM
Hi Rubyflash61,
You're right it's not the end, there is a SEQUEL Hero of the Kingdon 3. YAHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 18, 15 6:59 PM
Congratulations!

And hooray for a new Hero game!

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Mar 18, 15 10:48 PM
SADLY I too have finished, really didn't want it to end !!!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT GAME AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE

[Post New]by Rubyflash61 on Mar 19, 15 5:29 AM
I meant that after "The End" if you hit Play again. There's MUCH more!!!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: I finally finished!

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 19, 15 8:05 AM
I wouldn't call it MUCH more, but at the least there's some good additional dialog.

And of course most or all of the achievements you don't have remain available.

I say "most" because according to moonryu in a "Hero of the kingdom II -- General Stragety / Hints" post at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/383244.page#5965021 here, you can't get 300 fame if you (highlight for spoiler) speak with the boy in the City Docks and give him money.

I don't remember that incident, but when and if I replay, I'll certainly keep that in mind.

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 8:10:01 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 19, 15 8:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I'm glad that a number of players are enjoying this particular game. Once we get word of any information in regards to the follow up of this game, we will definitely let you know!

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Rubyflash61 on Mar 19, 15 8:54 AM
I received 310 fame when it was all done.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 19, 15 9:27 AM
Congrats on finishing, Rubyflash!

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Mar 21, 15 8:19 AM
Yes, there is more than 300 fame available, I posted that in moonryu's thread. So you *can* do what is mentioned in GeorgeTSLC's comment and still get the achievement. I did.

Edited on 03/21/2015 at 8:20:32 AM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 21, 15 10:31 AM
There must have been some other opportunity I failed at the time, tho, because I've ended up w/ 298 and nothing more to do. Well, except find pearls, find barrels & crates, and make money.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 21, 15 10:46 AM
Wrong! Not all the congratulations on finding your sister and marrying the princess are dead-end; at least one leads to another thing to do.

[Post New]by cindypeg on Mar 21, 15 6:09 PM
It was so much fun that "the end" wasn't really the end! But now I'm wondering...after the mechanism is THAT the end???

xjazzerx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xjazzerx on Mar 30, 15 5:56 AM
I don't understand. When I finished the game and started another it just took me back to the beginning. I don't see how there was more to the game. What am I doing wrong.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 2, 15 11:06 AM
It sounds like you indeed started another, thus short-circuiting the chance to continue the one you'd almost finished.

All I had to do was just click "Play" and everything was as I'd left it before everybody started cheering and throwing confetti.

Deege111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Deege111 on Apr 3, 15 7:31 PM
I must be missing something. Finished the game with 305 fame stars, 123 strength, $3102 and numerous leftover items (food, tools, pearls, etc.). I have all achievements also. When I hit "play" again, I was in the same spot and I can't find anything else to do. I've traveled to every location and the only action possible is talking to the guard by the castle who says "Long live our hero and our princess". Is there something else? Is there an absolute finish? I'm just wandering around aimlessly!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 3, 15 7:44 PM
Nope, you're not missing something, sounds like you've finished the game. The game officially ends when you return to the king after defeating the demon and you get fireworks. You can then go back and finish any side quests you missed before, but if no one gives you anything new to do, it sounds like you've done them all. I do think the max number of stars you can achieve is 313, though - that's the highest I ever got with playing really efficiently.

By the way, what did you do to get that much money while you still have pearls and things to sell!?!

ETA: oh and as for 'new quests' after the end of the game - I've never found anything you could do after the end that you couldn't also do before your confetti shower.

Edited on 04/03/2015 at 7:45:30 PM PST

ugamaggie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ugamaggie on Apr 8, 15 2:33 PM
Yay, I finished too, have all the acheivements but one. I"m still missing 6 eggs. I cant seem to find those last 6

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 9, 15 3:44 PM
ugamaggie wrote:Yay, I finished too, have all the acheivements but one. I"m still missing 6 eggs. I cant seem to find those last 6

You can still finish quests and achievements after you finish the game, ugamaggie.

Back track to EVERY single place you can go on the surface (they are not in caves or underground anywhere). Look in trees, on top of buildings, on the ground, look at everything that is a little smudge of white...you'll find those eggs...I promise!

Edited on 04/09/2015 at 3:45:08 PM PST

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Apr 24, 15 1:39 AM
So when is the end really the end. I went back in and found out that there is extra play so I was able to get the golden armor and open the 25th lock, got the 300+.

If that is the end great but wished the developers would say "Thank you for playing Hero of the Kindom II or at least "The End" and run the credits.

Go to: