don't bother

[Post New]by catbrok on Jun 10, 09 2:55 AM
the most boring **** game EVER!!!

Re:don't bother

[Post New]by patmltc on Jun 12, 09 1:29 PM
Why do they keep selling games that are timed but don't keep score? What's the point?

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Jul 13, 09 4:12 PM
I have to agree... Don't Bother to even trial this game. I slugged my way through half of the trial time and it was so boring that I quit and uninstalled the thing. Not only are the graphics bad, but the music is enough to drive you crazy... for each picture it's the same short tune playing over and over and over.... horrible!!! Also, the items are often hidden OFF THE PICTURE entirely. I used 2 hints on one picture and both of the items were so far off to the side that they weren't visible at all. Also the items you have to find are faded and/or fuzzy so it is often impossible to tell what "that blob" is. I began to just click on everything to find items... hardly the object of a true hidden object game. Plus the games in between are stupid, to say the least. Truly one of the worst games I've ever played... and I have played a LOT of games!

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Sep 15, 09 6:45 PM
what is the matter ? don't you like being a pirate? Looking for all of those clues and objects? They are hidden so well.

Go to: