bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 19, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by garden_lover on Mar 19, 15 1:09 AM
Very Happy to be able to purchase a New Puppet Show. Used yesterday's code LUCKY for a nice post St. Pat's present. Will enjoy this at my leisure. Hope other's do the same.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Mar 19, 15 1:33 AM
Thanks garden_ lover!

[Post New]by shelterhill on Mar 19, 15 2:48 AM
Me too, hope it is a good game, bought quickly because of the code from yesterday, did not even demo it

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Mar 19, 15 7:42 AM
Thanks for reminding me. Just got it here at 7:40 PDT. Yippee!

[Post New]by f_ancie_2 on Mar 24, 15 9:27 AM
I cannot get this game to download properly

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 11:49 AM
Hi f_ancie 2,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble downloading this particular game. I definitely want you to be able to play the game you want.

It may be helpful to check out the following help page:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

We do ask that all technical issues be placed in the Technical page of the Forums. Thank you for your understanding.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by wombling_free on Mar 27, 15 7:54 PM
Stuck on bonus level, have given the doctor the prescriptions but can't take the metal cat ear. When I press hint it keeps telling me I need the mushroom which isn't in my inventory

dwarwick60
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dwarwick60 on Apr 3, 15 9:12 PM
I bought the collector edition - where is the bonus?

[Post New]by goteamwhite on Apr 4, 15 1:54 PM
I really am enjoying this one but I have encountered a bug. when in the prison and doing the hidden object puzzle where you use the hacksaw to free the fans puppet, the game does not recognize that you have retrieved her and thus have not completed the puzzle. You are trapped in the prison being redirected in and out of the hidden object area.

[Post New]by Lola62 on Jun 30, 15 11:14 AM
dwarwick60 wrote:I bought the collector edition - where is the bonus?

same with me, bought the collector edition, finished the game, got a congratulations messages and that I could go forward to the bonus chapter, sent me to the menu now I can't find my way back into the game unless i want to restart, Please HELP this is soooo frustrating, Grrrrr!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 1, 15 10:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game, specifically the bonus chapter. I definitely want players to be able to play the game in its entirety.

wombling_free, it may be helpful to ensure that everything is up to date with your video card. I'm going to include the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In regards to players not being able to locate the bonus chapter of this game, it is located in the extras menu at the top of the screen "Play" button.

If you are still having issues, you are more than welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help look into things for you!

I'd also like to remind players that we also have a designated technical thread for technical issues. I'm going to include the link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here.

I hope this helps! As always, you can also contact a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: