Bonus Game First Hidden Object Scene Problem

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Mar 19, 15 9:39 AM
Cannot pickup arrow on left edge of screen because of pop out achievement. Anyone able to get around it? Thank you.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Bonus Game First Hidden Object Scene Problem

[Post New]by bobhillman on Mar 19, 15 10:18 AM
I didn't have a problem - Have you tried switching off full screen mode, or altering your screen resolution?

ETA - I've just had another look at it - I have a widescreen monitor, and the achievement popup is nowhere near it - do you have a normal (3:4) monitor? If so, then changing the resolution to widescreen in options might sort the problem out.

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 10:27:37 AM PST

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Mar 20, 15 6:47 AM
Bonus Game already?

Can anyone say approximately how long is the main game?

flossytj
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by flossytj on Mar 20, 15 7:57 AM
have finished the game, where do I find the bonus game???

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Mar 20, 15 10:27 AM
Click on the button at the top of the extras screen marked "Play".

truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by truman99 on Mar 21, 15 8:45 AM
bobhillman wrote:I didn't have a problem - Have you tried switching off full screen mode, or altering your screen resolution?

ETA - I've just had another look at it - I have a widescreen monitor, and the achievement popup is nowhere near it - do you have a normal (3:4) monitor? If so, then changing the resolution to widescreen in options might sort the problem out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Switching to widescreen allowed me to get the arrow...and then I simply switched widescreen off again. Wow, I'm so glad I can continue this wonderful game!!

pungstress
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by pungstress on Mar 30, 15 7:55 PM
truman99 wrote:
bobhillman wrote:I didn't have a problem - Have you tried switching off full screen mode, or altering your screen resolution?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Switching to widescreen allowed me to get the arrow...and then I simply switched widescreen off again. Wow, I'm so glad I can continue this wonderful game!!

See, I had the same problem with the arrow and the solution you suggested solved it! Thanks from me as well, bobhillman!
This is one of the many reasons I BFG; the game forum & the community of gamers who are ready and waiting to help each other out when they hit a snag!

Go to: