Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Second Stone Ball??

[Post New]by Paradell on Mar 19, 15 10:23 AM
I managed to finish the game without it but went back in to see if I could finish any side quests.

I can't for the life of me find the second stone ball! I found the one in the cave.

Anyone know where the second one is?

EDIT - I found it....behind one of the Salamander guards on the bridge. You click on it and THEN the exclamation point shows up over his head for you to trade....

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 10:28:42 AM PST

What cave?

[Post New]by CatskillHiker on Mar 19, 15 5:22 PM
In which cave did you find the other stone ball?

Re:Second Stone Ball??

[Post New]by heritagesales on Mar 20, 15 12:14 PM
I also need to know what cave

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Second Stone Ball??

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 20, 15 10:08 PM
It's not exactly in the cave, it's in the crocodile in the cave. (Highlight for spoiler.)

ERROR! See correction below. Thanks, memawclay!

Edited on 03/21/2015 at 5:57:01 PM PST

[Post New]by heritagesales on Mar 21, 15 3:23 PM
GeorgeTSLC, I killed that critter ages ago and did not get the round stone. went back just now and clicked everything in there and still no round stone. Maybe this is like the carpenter's tools which can be found in various places. Anybody else find the round stone somewhere else? - not the one you trade for in Salamander.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 21, 15 3:32 PM
Sorry George, the Purple Pearl is in the Crocodile.

And I forgot to record the location of the first round ball but I'm guessing it's where the Demon was killed? Maybe ??

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 21, 15 6:03 PM
That may be correct. I do know that it's just sitting there, big and visible as anything. I think the cave's the one on the island around which you find the stone triangles and the other ball, but I never made note either, it was so obvious.

merne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by merne on Mar 22, 15 5:29 PM
heritagesales wrote:GeorgeTSLC, I killed that critter ages ago and did not get the round stone. went back just now and clicked everything in there and still no round stone. Maybe this is like the carpenter's tools which can be found in various places. Anybody else find the round stone somewhere else? - not the one you trade for in Salamander.

I found my first one out in the water in front of the Salamander village and can't find the second one.

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Okami on Mar 22, 15 7:32 PM
It's in the cave on the second level of the salamander island (volcano), after you get the order to go kill the Imp.
The second one is behind the salamander on the walkway in front of the ship. Click it.

Edited on 03/23/2015 at 2:25:48 PM PST

Go to: