Help I am stuck !!!!! Cant get the sun potion!!!???? or make crab soup?!

[Post New]by wintersnow888 on Mar 19, 15 11:49 AM
I need the sun potion to give to the monk but I cant seem to find it! Also how in the world do I get crab soup for the other monk???? Was trying to build up my fame an now I guess I am stuck....thinking about starting over ....can anyone help???

rpglady76
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Help I am stuck !!!!! Cant get the sun potion!!!???? or make crab soup?!

[Post New]by rpglady76 on Mar 19, 15 12:21 PM
Sun potion can be bought fro a merchant in the main square; as for the crab soup, I got a couple as a quest reward at some point and just used those for that quest and the one with the monk.

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Okami on Mar 19, 15 12:23 PM
Sun potion is available from the bartender.
Crab soup is available from the wife on the Castaway Beach.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 19, 15 12:29 PM
Hi wintersnow888,

I see that there is some trouble locating the sun potion and crab soup in this particular game. I definitely know what it's like to get stuck at a certain point.

It sounds like rpglady76 and Okami were able to offer fantastic tips. Thanks rpglady76 and Okami! That type of information is extremely appreciated. I hope this helps!

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Help I am stuck !!!!! Cant get the sun potion!!!???? or make crab soup?!

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 19, 15 1:06 PM
No, crab soup is available from a goodwife in Salamander village. Which you won't voyage to until long after the mendicant monk asks for it. However, he's patient and will wait even if you don't share your first servings with him.

[Post New]by wintersnow888 on Mar 19, 15 1:33 PM

Wow!!! Amazed at how quickly everyone replied....Thanks so much to my fellow gamers for all of the great advice!!! I found the sun potion right away and the crab soup as well ...and I am now going my merry way! Big Fish Fishies are the best

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Mar 19, 15 1:50 PM
My problem is, I can't find crabs anymore....or fish for that matter! I have pole and two flies, but nowhere shows any fish available, and the beaches are completely devoid of crabs, shells, ANYTHING.

I am to point of game of building boat, but always need cash and would love to sell crab soup to the guy.....do I need a certain product to find crabs?? Thank you ahead of time to anyone!!!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 19, 15 4:37 PM
Oof, hope you have something else to sell because only fish is for sale by the Town Merchant. Can't you open up a new area? There are usually crab and fishing spots in the new watery areas.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Mar 19, 15 7:30 PM
When you have built your ship, you will find someone to make the crab soup on one of the island

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Okami on Mar 20, 15 3:02 PM
skrdycat -- Once you finish your ship, you can sail away to other islands where there are new goodies...and someone will teach you how to find other stuff as well.

Edited on 03/20/2015 at 3:02:57 PM PST

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Okami on Mar 20, 15 3:04 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:No, crab soup is available from a goodwife in Salamander village. Which you won't voyage to until long after the mendicant monk asks for it. However, he's patient and will wait even if you don't share your first servings with him.

The first time I got soup was from the wife on Castaway Beach. She made two. Don't give both to the guy on the bench by the bartender. Save one for the monk by the mercenary camp.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 20, 15 10:10 PM
Okami, I had forgotten that. I'm sure you're correct about the first two bowls.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 21, 15 12:08 PM
I was rereading my notes and discovered that the miserable lady who lives next door to the Haunted Lighthouse was so grateful Hero appeased the ghost that she cooked him 2 crab soups in gratitude.
Then after the Gourmand appears in the Town Square, Buselin's wife cooks 2 soups and gives Hero a taste.

Go to: