Can't get past this
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:San Francisco level 8-2

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Mar 21, 15 5:24 AM
Hi Doan11,

I was just swimming by and noticed that you were asking for some help with level 8-2 in San Francisco.

This particular level gave me a bit of trouble too when I got there, but I want to assure you that you can beat it.

To do this, you'll want to create, or start with, a few lightning bolt boosts . One of these can then be switched with one of the paper pieces on the board which will help to clear out the papers, and tiles, in that center box.

Then, if you have any tiles that haven't been broken yet, you can then create another new lightning bolt and switch it with whatever color gummy is appearing on that tile. Once all of those pesky papers and tiles are gone, you can continue to match gummies to get the score requirement needed.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

[Post New]by OldMel on Mar 22, 15 1:17 PM
How do you swap the Lightning bolt with a piece of paper in the middle row of three pieces of paper?
Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by Doan11 on Mar 24, 15 8:51 AM
Thanks
Got it! ??

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Mar 25, 15 7:38 AM
Hi OldMel,

To get rid of those papers, you'll want to switch a lighting bolt with one of the ones that will appear in the larger part of the board.

When the game starts, you'll see one in each corner of the board, and more will fall as you make matches. Once you have the lighting bolts , you can switch it with one of these papers to get rid of all of them on the board.

bfgLianorm

[Post New]by SnoopyRN50 on May 9, 15 10:45 AM
Thank you so much for the advice on this one cause I was seriously stumped by this one too! I love this forum!

Go to: