ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

FINALLY FINISHED TWICE BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM :)

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Mar 20, 15 1:53 AM
Because of this forum I finally finished twice When I saw one post that said to play again when you finish I managed to complete a few more tasks. Then when I looked at my achievements I saw that 3 were left to complete. I wasn't aware of the ancient mechanism which gave me 2 more achievements, the only one I couldn't achieve was 3,000 gold coins. Finished with 47 achievements and 2,439 gold coins even though I did sell of as much as I could. Still happy with that but would've liked the 48. Loved playing this game even more than the first and can't wait for the sequel. To those still playing enjoy and keep your eyes open and so glad that people ask questions and we have these game forums.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:FINALLY FINISHED TWICE BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM :)

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 20, 15 10:06 AM
Well done!
I'm in the middle of my second run through. I must have all the achievements before I replay HOTK 1.
I too got 47/48

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 20, 15 10:55 AM
Congratulations, ozziebasia! Well done!

You can continue questing after the end game. You should be able to sell everything in your inventory except your gold armor, crown, sceptor, compass and your dry flies.

The mercenaries, workers, rocks, water, everything can be got shed of - most of it at the sapphire mines.

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Mar 20, 15 1:01 PM
That's GREAT to know I can keep questing after finishing game...I got thisclose so many times.....299/300 Fame, 179/180 eggs, 11/12 treasures, 24/25 locks....

Also, will look through forums for this, but never heard a peep or saw anything about gold armor OR ancient lock mechanism.....YAY! Can keep playing LOVE these forums!!!

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Mar 20, 15 8:38 PM
Good luck memawclay2 hope you make the 48/48 I'll probably try again in the future. Thanks also Hespera, sold off a few more things but still only finished with 2,674 coins. Tried everywhere to get rid of everything but couldn't sell everything. Hopefully 2nd time I play will also get 48/48 but for now have to be happy with 305 fame, 47/48 achievements. Happy playing everyone and good luck. Regards Barbara

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Mar 20, 15 8:54 PM
Hello me again,
Have started HOTK 1 again because I didn't really pay much attention to fame, coins and the achievements so here I go. Hopefully I'll get everything this time

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 20, 15 9:20 PM
Skrdykat wrote:That's GREAT to know I can keep questing after finishing game...I got thisclose so many times.....299/300 Fame, 179/180 eggs, 11/12 treasures, 24/25 locks....

Also, will look through forums for this, but never heard a peep or saw anything about gold armor OR ancient lock mechanism.....YAY! Can keep playing LOVE these forums!!!
\

Here's one thread about the Golden Armor:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/383201.page#5967161

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Mar 21, 15 8:13 AM
Those of you who can't get 3000 gold, look at the Making money thread here. You can basically get infinite money in this game if you're willing to work for it.

Go to: