ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

How do I get manure?

[Post New]by ctitus on Mar 20, 15 1:41 PM
I have a shovel and 3 bags. I have bought some sails and oil. I go to the farm but find no place to get the manure. Is there something else I need to do? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:How do I get manure?

[Post New]by Okami on Mar 20, 15 3:09 PM
It's the farm where you found the little girl, not the one where you helped to plow.

Edited on 03/20/2015 at 3:09:50 PM PST

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Mar 20, 15 4:02 PM
The farm where you plowed, is the farm where you help find the girl. I have tried both farms and have had no luck getting the manure. HELP

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 20, 15 8:18 PM
did anyone work this out as I have same problem

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Mar 20, 15 8:21 PM
I am stuck trying to get the manure, too. I have 3 bags and shovel and see the manure pile at the farm but nothing happens when I go there. Am I doing something wrong. Please help!

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 20, 15 8:39 PM
if you are I am too been trying for so long doing my head in lol

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 20, 15 9:25 PM
Do you see a shovel icon over the manure pile? If yes, you're eligible to dig manure and make gunpowder.

If so, does it have a green check mark on it or does it have a red "X" on it?

If it has a red "X" you're either missing the bags, the shovel or you don't have enough heart points/energy. If it has a green check mark, just click on the shovel.

In order to 'dig' the manure, the shovel icon must be on the screen, with a green check mark, indicating you have everything you need to get the manure.

If the shovel icon isn't there, you can't dig manure yet.

Edited on 03/20/2015 at 9:29:56 PM PST

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 21, 15 5:40 AM
No there is no icon but even the hint box is telling me to make the gunpowder I have the shovel and the bags?
The other problem is I can not find the ring I have looked on here and clicked ever part of screen nothing?
I even tried a new profile just to find the ring and can't on there either?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 21, 15 11:46 AM
I think the trigger for manure availability is only after you have finished building your ship, become Captain, gotten 5 friends and 5 slum workers for crew and are then tasked to stock the ship with supplies.
At least that's how it worked for me.

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Okami on Mar 21, 15 9:06 PM
Re: the engagement ring. Look where the girl is sitting on the bench behind the church. There's a lamp post nearby...the ring is in the grass across the street from the lamp post. It's *tiny* -- just a smidge of gold.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Mar 26, 15 6:12 AM
memawclay2 wrote:I think the trigger for manure availability is only after you have finished building your ship, become Captain, gotten 5 friends and 5 slum workers for crew and are then tasked to stock the ship with supplies.
At least that's how it worked for me.

Yep. This is how it worked for me as well.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Mar 26, 15 11:14 AM
I think you have to talk to the guy next to the alchemist shop at the docks in order to trigger the manure.

Go to: