Fame

[Post New]by auntiea32 on Mar 20, 15 2:16 PM
I need seven more hearts/fame to get into the castle but no one needs help so I have no way to get more. What to do?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Fame

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 20, 15 6:05 PM
Very carefully backtrack through all the maps you have opened to make sure you have responded to all the requests and missions available because there are enough that you should have collected at least 55 stars to bypass the castle guard.
Now hearts (strength) are acquired by resting @ the farm camp for 1 fish=10 hearts, the Old Man's house for 1 bread=8 hearts and the campfire for 1 basket of juicy berries=6 hearts and the empty basket to refill later. In order to do any work or battle Hero must have enough hearts to use.

[Post New]by auntiea32 on Mar 20, 15 8:28 PM
Right. I went back and found what I missed, Just have to be more observant.

Jip66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Jip66 on Apr 30, 15 6:45 AM
memawclay2 wrote:Very carefully backtrack through all the maps you have opened to make sure you have responded to all the requests and missions available because there are enough that you should have collected at least 55 stars to bypass the castle guard.
Now hearts (strength) are acquired by resting @ the farm camp for 2 fish=10 hearts, the Old Man's house for 1 bread=8 hearts and the campfire for 1 basket of juicy berries=6 hearts and the empty basket to refill later. In order to do any work or battle Hero must have enough hearts to use.

Go to: