[Post New]by philosophy on Mar 20, 15 2:48 PM
I cannot find Felisia's lost ring

hb98rml
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:How do I find the lost ring

[Post New]by hb98rml on Mar 20, 15 4:21 PM
It's in the grass to the right of her. This question was already asked in another post so if my answer isn't good enough check that one out.

danilon
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by danilon on Mar 22, 15 11:46 AM
I looked and looked but there was not ring anywhere -

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 22, 15 5:09 PM
The missing ring is about the size of a pixel...

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: How do I find the lost ring

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 22, 15 5:11 PM
There is some indication in these forums that it's found in different sections of the grass in that area. It's a partial circle (bottom presumably hidden by grass) totaling perhaps 3 or 4 times the size of--and much the same color as--a single round leaf (blossom?) in the nearby tree. It's very small, but was NOT invisible to me once I looked in the right part of the lawn.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 23, 15 2:38 AM
Warning - Total Spoiler! Highlight to read:

The girl is sitting on a bench in the church yard. There is a low fence behind her bench. Behind the fence is a wide strip of grass that runs about the full length of the fence. On the right side of the strip of grass, and across from it, there is a light post
and then a house.

I've found the ring, both times I've played now, in the same place. If the girl were to stand up and turn around and face the house behind her, the ring would be to her right, at the right-most edge of the grass (nearest the lampost) at the corner of grass furthest from the fence line.

I can make our a very small circle just standing above the grass. It's very light, but it does contrast with the grass. Just click around the corner of the grass.

Edited on 03/23/2015 at 12:00:09 PM PST

Go to: