Game stops working, help mods!

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Jun 10, 09 7:25 PM
I was so happy with this game, until it started to continually stop working, with no promise of a fix in sight. I have seen several others address this same issue, with no response as to what is going on. So, I'd love some help from BigFishGames here on this huge problem. I just bought the game yesterday, and can't get past another level without several tries. I am so frustrated I can't see playing like this any longer. Each time it happens I am near the end of the level and so my progress is lost and I have to do the same level over and over, aaarrrgghhhh! Please reply to this issue mods, I'd love to know what is being done to fix it. Thank you for your help!

Re:Game stops working, help mods!

[Post New]by bobbylynn2711 on Jun 11, 09 3:20 PM
The same thing is happiing to me! I do not know what needs to be done . I WANT A REFUND!!!

[Post New]by kenyonmom on Jun 11, 09 3:26 PM
Am very frustrated with this game, I like it alot but having the same problem, it shuts itself off as if I wasn't even playing at all, trying to get through the later levels is impossible!!!!!!!!!! I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didn't fix the problem. HELP>>>>> Big Fish needs to address this problem or we need a refund.

dianna925
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,393 Posts

[Post New]by dianna925 on Jun 11, 09 3:27 PM
Welcome to the pond! The best thing for you to do is to contact tech support. Click the ?Help button in the upper right corner or the green envelop on the lower right side. I'm sure that they will resolve whatever the problem is. They have always gone above & beyond when I've had a problem.

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jun 11, 09 3:34 PM
Hi fishies!

As we said in the New Build thread, we are working on this. However, sometimes we get a build where the fix actually causes new problems, and that is what is delaying the new build of this game. We will let you know by making another announcement in these forums when a new build has passed testing and is ready to go.

For now I am going to go ahead and lock this thread since this discussion is already going on in another thread.

Happy gaming !

Edited on 06/11/2009 at 3:34:52 PM PST

Go to: