I'm stuck on the level with the pool and the ice door.

[Post New]by littlered74 on Jun 10, 09 7:51 PM
I found all the fish and put them in the pool and it filled with water but the only thing that I can pick up is the goblet and I don't know where to set it down. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:I'm stuck on the level with the pool and the ice door.

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 10, 09 8:53 PM
Hi littlered and Welcome!

I haven't played this game in quite a while, so I can't give you an answer. If you go to the top of the page you'll see a tab that says All Game Forums. Click on it, scroll down until you find your game. Look through the threads. There might be one there that would answer the question. Gamezebo has walkthroughs for games. Have you tried moving your cursor slowly over the screen? Usually you'll get sparkles or a hint. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

[Post New]by tressa49 on Jun 20, 09 7:22 AM
Put the goblet in the pool, it fills with water, then you can douse the candle and symbols appear on the stones above. After that, I'm stuck myself!

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

[Post New]by Chaorite on Jul 1, 09 12:27 PM
You are correct - use the goblet to douse the fire. Symbols will appear on the stones to either side of the door.

You need only click on them and "collect" them all to open the door. Basically, start left and just click on each one working your way towards those at right. Wham...door opens !

Caro_lyn7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Caro_lyn7 on Jul 10, 09 7:52 PM
you have to match the symbols on the left with the ones on the right. click on each one and take it over to the left and click on the corresponding symbol. they disappear. when all are gone the door opens

Go to: