aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Have 47 of 48 achievements.....

[Post New]by aleutcia on Mar 21, 15 6:23 PM
One of my achievements still has a lock on it so I don't even know what it is that I am missing. I imagine it has to be fairly obvious because I can't find any info in any of the threads. I must be the only who hasn't stumbled across it.

The one I am missing is located on the second row of the achievement screen just after the rainbow shell and before the grain bags. Like I said, it is locked, so I have no idea what to even look for. Anyone able to help?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Have 47 of 48 achievements.....

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 21, 15 8:09 PM
The text is

Careful Help your sister make a necklace.

You have to do that--by collecting shells, and perhaps delivering them--before you trigger the pirate raid, or it becomes unavailable.

Edited on 03/22/2015 at 5:02:36 PM PST

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Have 47 of 48 achievements.....

[Post New]by aleutcia on Mar 22, 15 11:30 AM
Thanks for the info George. I will have to complete it when I play through again. Weird thing is....I had the necklace to give away when the time came to give it to someone near the end of the game. Can't remember who I had to give it to.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 22, 15 5:02 PM
If you don't have that Achievement, you nevertheless have the necklace: Your sister has left it behind for you.

Jip66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Jip66 on Apr 28, 15 11:43 AM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:The text is

Careful Help your sister make a necklace.

You have to do that--by collecting shells, and perhaps delivering them--before you trigger the pirate raid, or it becomes unavailable.

You can still get this achievement after the pirate raid, as long as you have already given your sister the shells, just your sister is not the person who gives you the finished necklace, obviously Doh!

Go to: