Crashes Alchemist's Apprentice

[Post New]by Nelthar on Jun 11, 09 7:46 AM
I'm on level 4 and the game has started crashing my computer. Any ideas?

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:Crashes Alchemist's Apprentice

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 11, 09 9:22 AM
Hi Nelthar,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that your game has been crashing, it sounds like there could be an issue with the video card driver on your computer that is causing that issue.

We have an article on our help pages about updating those drivers that you can find here, or you can also click on that green envelope at the bottom right of this page to get some technical help from our Customer Support team.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by jimrenee on Jun 24, 09 2:20 AM
just cannot get this game to restart

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Sep 28, 09 6:12 PM
Same here. I completed Level 4 and am about to start Level 5, but the game just quits at that point every time. I tried the Big Fish version, the GameHouse version, and the Shockwave version -- all with the same results. I just gave up.

[Post New]by killmousey on Dec 19, 09 4:54 PM
Are you kidding. I spent my hour of free time trying to open this stupid game. I couldn't even escape the screen or end the task. This has serious problems. I won't try it again!!

[Post New]by halfmoon6666 on Jan 10, 10 1:45 AM
Is there a fix for this game just quiting after level 4? Its not my hardware, all new, compatible and large enough. Have uninstalled, reinstalled, started the game over from the start with the same results. Have been fooling around with this for months.

[Post New]by LisaLLR on Jul 31, 10 4:54 PM
This game sucks. I have the same problem. New computer not the problem. After level 4 it shuts down. Needs a fix.

Edited on 07/31/2010 at 4:55:38 PM PST

Go to: