mymya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Elven Mist 2

[Post New]by mymya on Jun 11, 09 8:12 AM
HELP!!!! I managed to get through Elven Mist no problem, but now I am on Elven Mist 2, I am on level 98 or 137/145 strange the way they do that. But I am so stuck I am ready to delete the whole thing.. I have tried for almost 2 wks to get through this but have no luck.. anyone out there have any hints or clues I would be forever in your debt... I am going crazy here!!

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Elven Mist 2

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 11, 09 8:18 AM
Hi Mymya, welcome to the Pond.

bfgErie posted some Hints and Tips that might help you. They can be found here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/3995.page

Happy gaming.

C

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Jun 11, 09 8:20 AM
welcome to the pond mymya...

as for this level, you must look at your level of mana when the level starts - if it is not high enough, then restart the level until your levels are pretty high, you must use the fire blocks and the exploding flower to get thru.

there is a game forum for this one, check it out, there may be other tips for you there.

perservance is the key...I am currently on my seventh incarnation in this game - I love it - it is my go-to game for relaxation...

hth - good luck

mymya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mymya on Jun 11, 09 8:58 AM
Thanks for the help... I went to the tips n tricks... tried them all... still no luck... I am sure some day in the distnat future I will get through this level... I know I have it bad when i dream about this silly game...I just hope I am not alone in my dreams.. the only thing I wish for in this game.. is they would provide you with tools .. or should I say MORE tools...

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 11, 09 10:02 AM
Hey Everyone,

Just popping in to let you know that I went ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum for Elven Mists 2.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

tootbug
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tootbug on Sep 19, 09 12:18 PM
hi, i was reading your help message for elven mist and noticed you were already up in the 90 levels. could you please tell me or give me some suggestions on getting out of level 68 with the cute little snails. i just can't seem to get out. i;ve tried a few strategies but nothing is working. any help is appreciated.

Go to: