AGON Episodes 1-3

[Post New]by fairiesgarden on Jun 11, 09 8:48 AM
I got the walkthrough sheet and it doesn't work. You see the professor come into the room. But won't let you do the things walkthrough says. I think you have to buy this game to play it...you get nowhere with the walkthrough. Has any one else able to play the Trial.??

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:AGON Episodes 1-3

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Jun 11, 09 8:52 AM
The move function in this game is somewhat non-user friendly. You have to click and drag the arrow around to rotate the views. What really ticks me off is that it seems I just paid 6.99 for one episode that lasted maybe half an hour. I can't believe that! What a rip-off, unless I'm really missing something, how do you get the rest of the game???

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jun 11, 09 9:00 AM
Hi, welcome to the pond. I am downloading right now this game. Forgive me, but I do not quite understand what you are saying? Walkthrough sheet? You play the demo, and if you have trouble you go to walkthrough. Am I missing something? However, what you say about draging the mouse around, does not look too promising. Will see what is this about. Have any of you played this game already? Is it a 360 degrees game? If it is, I'm out

Edited on 06/11/2009 at 9:01:45 AM PST

itsme07
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

AGON Episodes 1-3

[Post New]by itsme07 on Jun 11, 09 9:09 AM
fairiesgarden wrote:I got the walkthrough sheet and it doesn't work. You see the professor come into the room. But won't let you do the things walkthrough says. I think you have to buy this game to play it...you get nowhere with the walkthrough. Has any one else able to play the Trial.??

I do not know if this info will help, but this was posted in the chit-chat thread for this game

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Jun 11, 09 8:43 AM
As for instructions, if you click on the "files" button in the upper right corner, there is a file containing navigational instructions.

You are not alone with trial issues.
I have not trialed or played the game as I am wondering about the length and if I am only playing episode one of a three part series.

and are you using a walkthrough or the Strategy Guide?

[Post New]by Patty7078 on Jun 11, 09 9:26 AM
I can't get the game to go passed the map. What am I doing wrong?

AGON Episodes 1-3

[Post New]by stalbans on Jun 11, 09 9:53 AM
fairiesgarden wrote:I got the walkthrough sheet and it doesn't work. You see the professor come into the room. But won't let you do the things walkthrough says. I think you have to buy this game to play it...you get nowhere with the walkthrough. Has any one else able to play the Trial.??

[Post New]by islandgirllesa on Jun 11, 09 9:59 AM
I'M WONDERING THE SAME THING LADYBLUE. LOOKS LIKE THE GAME ENDS WITH THE PROFESSOR GETTING ON THE TRAIN IN LONDON. IF I HAVE TO PAY 6.99 FOR EACH 30 MIN EPISODE, I'LL REALLY BE UPSET.

itsme07
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

AGON Episodes 1-3

[Post New]by itsme07 on Jun 11, 09 10:04 AM

I am using the walkthrough from Gameboomers and I can do what it says, as long as I remember to left click-hold, move cursor.
I could only find two books in the book case, when the walkthrough said there were three, but I would not have even attempted the trial version of this game without the walkthrough.

It is all in the left click-hold move cursor. Sometimes the cursor has to go to the very edge of the screen for movement.

If you are talking about the Strategy Guide, I cannot comment.

[Post New]by aweema79 on Jun 11, 09 1:13 PM
This is the most boring and frustrating game I've gotten from bigfish. I only played a few minutes worth of the trial after reading everyone's posts. The movement is awkward, I couldn't get people to talk after clicking on them several times.. I just gave up. Just wanted to let people know not to waste their money. It's slow and pointless and short.

petal62
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by petal62 on Jun 11, 09 8:54 PM
i bought the game and i am totally disgusted in bf 6.99 for a one episode game dont think so i have emailed bf for my money back what a waste of time and to say it took ages to download i would pass on this if anybody is thinking about getting the game

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Jun 12, 09 4:30 PM
Hello I agree with the rest of the forum that there is something wrong with this game because i get through the game where the Professor leaves on the train and thats it where it ends. where is the rest of the game where he goes to Lapland?
Pat
Atlanta,Ga
Ps i downloaded this game twice

Edited on 06/12/2009 at 4:31:10 PM PST

goldpig
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by goldpig on Jun 12, 09 5:23 PM
john_murray2 wrote:Hello I agree with the rest of the forum that there is something wrong with this game because i get through the game where the Professor leaves on the train and thats it where it ends. where is the rest of the game where he goes to Lapland?
Pat
Atlanta,Ga
Ps i downloaded this game twice

That's it. It's only one episode so it does end at the train.

Go to: