Secret of The Old Clock - delivering telegram to orphanage

[Post New]by MaggieD1252 on Aug 16, 08 8:17 AM
I have been delivering telegrams for hours - the last one I have to deliver is to the orphanage but when I try to deliver it everyone is inside and it is nap time but I don't seem to be able to do anything else - any clues please???
MaggieD1252

Re:Secret of The Old Clock - delivering telegram to orphanage

[Post New]by specialcritters on Aug 22, 08 6:29 AM
Ooo, bet you're rich!!!

I never had that problem, so I can't answer specifically. You know the way to break away from the telegrams is to deliver then not go back for another, right? Could you go back to your last save then stop the telegrams? I'm thinking maybe that happens when you've delivered "too many." My other suggestion would be to check out all the walkthroughs and see if anybody else has come up on that problem.

Skeets181
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Skeets181 on Aug 30, 08 9:40 AM
Hi: You don't have to keep delivering telegrams. I only delivered enough telegrams to earn enough money to buy gas and get my tires fixed. When I ran out of money I would go back and delivery a few more tele's I finally finished this game. Have fun.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 5, 09 5:10 AM
I know the problems with the telegrams I had that many flat tyres but what I done was done the games for the flat tyre bought a toy everythime I had 25c then ofcourse I would hit another pot hole but at the end once I had 2.05 I got the key cut and the poor begger at the nail place never got his (I hope it was not urgent, but I managed to finished but never caught the car .Loved the game

cheers lineck

[Post New]by 4_wild_kids on Sep 29, 09 7:54 AM
You don't need to buy the toys for the orphanage....just go play mini golf again and again and you get a toy pony everytime you win, collect five and give them to the orphanage

Go to: