cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:nancy drews secret of the old clock

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 16, 08 9:27 AM
dsmith, welcome to the Fish Pond. Can't help you directly because I haven't played this one. I think Edna may have but haven't seen her on the boards for a couple of days. There is a walkthrough. Google -- game name and add "cheats". Look for a link where "game" make a loud "booms" ... good luck

[Post New]by specialcritters on Aug 16, 08 9:28 AM
You found the cat toy and gave it to him, right? The secret door to the tunnel is hard to find, but it's under the rug in the corner.

I HATED it when Topham came running out of there hollering!

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Aug 18, 08 9:16 AM
Hi dsmith! I just thought I'd let you know that I've gone ahead and moved this discussion over to the forum that we have set up for Nancy Drew - Secret Of The Old Clock. Good luck!

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Aug 30, 08 5:39 PM
specialcritters wrote:You found the cat toy and gave it to him, right? The secret door to the tunnel is hard to find, but it's under the rug in the corner.

I HATED it when Topham came running out of there hollering!

lol @ Topham running out hollering! lol!!!

Well; I haven't gotten that far in the game yet because I have tried to access that tunnel under any of the rugs and nothing happens. I suppose I have to be at a certain point at the game. Nancy Drew games are fantastic!!

nancy drews secret of the old clock

[Post New]by cookietime on Mar 8, 09 7:54 AM
how do you play colored golf balls I cant seem to do this.

[Post New]by cookietime on Mar 8, 09 8:02 AM
help show me pictures how to play colored golf balls cant do it pictures please

Dahmom
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by Dahmom on Mar 8, 09 11:01 AM
Cookie, go to you tube and type in the old clock nancy drew walk through. there are walk throughs on there that show you how to do it. i had to use You Tube to finish a few nany drew games including the old clock.

Go to: