HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Crown of Power

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Mar 22, 15 7:32 AM
How do I find the missing parts for the Crown of Power? I think I've helped everyone that I can and nobody has given me the parts. Are they one of those things that are hidden and you have to click all over to find them?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Crown of Power

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 22, 15 8:51 AM
No, I don't think clicking every floor you've already searched will get you anywhere--tho I could be wrong. But taking care of what look like unrelated projects is definitely necessary.

And if you want more detail, either wait on this thread--somebody will probably insist on giving you (a) spoiler(s) instead of hints--or else check threads here specifically about the individual items you're missing.

Re:Crown of Power

[Post New]by dunvald on Mar 22, 15 9:45 AM
have you talked to the king ?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 22, 15 9:57 AM
*Hint* You've probably got several pieces already in your inventory but you won't
know
until...

!!Spoiler!! You are actually tasked with collecting the Crown for assembly.

Heartfelt Advice Much of the glory of this game is in the exploration and discovery of the massive amounts of entertaining answers to the requests you are tasked with. Add in the delightful quirkiness of the tasks themselves as well as the depths of strategy you must employ to afford many of the needed items coupled with your Hero's fundamental need for constant energy replacement...It can be quite daunting to finish the game without resorting to hints and spoilers for peace of mind.

Margali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Margali on Mar 27, 15 3:47 PM
I'd love a pointer on how to get the quest to trigger that will allow me to explore the place to get the round stone.

None of the salamanders is asking for help. Hint button keeps saying to go to the wizard's tower, but no matter who I click on, nothing is happening.

I already have the two triangle stones and 1 of the round ones, plus I know where to put them when I find the 2nd round one. I just need to be assigned the quest to go look!

Thoughts?

Thanks!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Crown of Power

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 27, 15 4:59 PM
The salamander you need won't ask for help. Instead (highlight), you need to click around the left end of the island until you find the other stone ball, and he'll propose a trade.

Margali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Margali on Mar 28, 15 10:02 AM
Thanks, George! I appreciate the info.

I did the trade. What I'm trying to trigger being requested to assemble the crown. I have no idea how to get someone to ask me to do that or where they might be. Looked around quite a bit!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 28, 15 7:16 PM
Per dunvald who posted above -
"have you talked to the king?"

Margali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Margali on Apr 1, 15 11:33 AM
Greetings!

If you mean have I talked to the king in town, I have gone to the square, clicked on him, nothing has happened.

I've also clicked on every salamander I can find on their island. No response.

What am I missing?

Thanks much!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 1, 15 12:32 PM
SPOILERS below:

After having talked to everyone at Salamander Village, did you sail to the Black Isle? There are people to talk to and help there. One of you will give you an item for Hobson on the Lonely Island. Giving this item to Hobson triggered the wizard appearing at the tower for me.

Also, you need to show 200 stars, some jewelry and a spear to the chief salamander to trigger more quests in Salamander Village, which will give you two more items for the crown.

Finally, go back to Trecila Village for a series of quests at the mines at Jeopardy Cliff.

Margali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Margali on Apr 1, 15 2:40 PM
Thank you for the info! I believe what was causing the problem is that I hadn't finished the starfish quest. After I found the last 2, the wizard triggered. I'm mentioning it in case it happens to anyone else.

Now, for the sapphires...

Jip66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Jip66 on Apr 29, 15 7:45 AM
Margali wrote:Thank you for the info! I believe what was causing the problem is that I hadn't finished the starfish quest. After I found the last 2, the wizard triggered. I'm mentioning it in case it happens to anyone else.

Now, for the sapphires...

Misinformation: On my 3rd run through I had already spoken to the Wizard at his tower before I had collected all 12 Golden Starfish.... The Starfish quest is just an extra side quest to gain more reputation Stars, it does not trigger the Wizard appearing

Go to: