ShlbySusie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Bonus Game - Cat's Ear

[Post New]by ShlbySusie on Mar 22, 15 10:08 AM
Hi, everyone!

I'm playing the bonus game, but I can't proceed any further. I have the sunflower, silver octopus and 3 boards in my inventory. I need the cat's ear to get the oar, but the "Hint" button keeps taking me back to Enrique, who wants a mushroom.

I noticed that others are having the same problem, so I'm wondering if there is a solution of do I have to start over again? The last time I had this problem, I did things out of order, but that should never prevent one from progressing because everyone doesn't follow the Strategy Guide.

Thanks!

Susan

ShlbySusie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Bonus Game - Cat's Ear

[Post New]by ShlbySusie on Mar 23, 15 9:30 AM
Hi, everyone!

I decided to replay the game and discovered that I was able to get the cat's ear if I didn't plug the hole in the boat first. So, if you haven't gotten to the bonus game yet, hang onto that cork until after you have obtained the oar. Whoever designed the game should have ensured that, no matter what order you perform the tasks, you won't be prevented from progressing any further. I also don't understand why we can't start the bonus game over without having to replay the main game first with a different profile.

Susan

Re:Bonus Game - Cat's Ear

[Post New]by sissy1655 on Apr 15, 15 5:11 PM
Well that stinks!

Technical fix please.

Go to: