mouse will not work once game starts

[Post New]by allenmariah7 on Mar 23, 15 12:53 AM
Game opens just fine but no mouse????? This is the 4th damn game that I have bought and cant play. getting frustrated with big fish

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:mouse will not work once game starts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 23, 15 9:59 AM
I've had this game on 2 different computers and it works fine on both of them. Will say that the forums are not the best place to post tech issues as the vast majority of us (myself included) are gamers just like you and not computer techies at all. You didn't say how old your computer is, or any specs like what OS you're using, but my guess is that if several games you bought recently don't work, it's probably an issue with your computer not being able to run the graphics or something else in the game files and it's time to buy a new computer or upgrade your current machine.

There's also the choice to demo your games for 1 hour free with pretty much every game offered on this site. If you didn't demo it first and just bought it outright without checking to make sure it runs on your computer...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 23, 15 10:09 AM
Hi allenmariah7,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game and mouse issues. I definitely know how frustrating this can be! Doesn't make things fun.

SynthpopAddict is right. The trial version games are fantastic ways to ensure that everything is compatible with your system.

Since it looks like troubleshooting steps are needed, I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team. They can help get things up and running for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by allenmariah7 on Mar 25, 15 1:28 AM
my computer is brand new and running windows 8. i am guessing its windows 8 isnt compatable with these older games

Go to: