Tiki by the fiery stones

[Post New]by pookie43026 on Jun 12, 09 3:02 PM
How do I get my people beyond the Tiki & the hot rocks? I drag them there & question marks show up, but nothing happens.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Tiki by the fiery stones

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jun 12, 09 3:56 PM
You need a person who has level 3 of all areas: carpenter, provider, and lumberjack. Once that happens, drag the person over to the fire tiki. If that doesn't work, drag the person over to the first tiki man. He'll tell you what to do.

[Post New]by dorothylouise on Jun 12, 09 4:58 PM
I can't get my player nor any other survivors to go to the next level 3 for provider. The fire tiki God just keeps saying not ready. I have points but can not add them to provider. At level 2. Thank you.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jun 12, 09 5:23 PM
Dorothy, talk to the first tiki man. Make sure you have fulfilled all of his requests/tasks. I had to click on the requests/tasks even after I had completed them. I also played a few of the games. You can do that by dragging a person onto the stars below the games. I also had to drag a person over to the bottle in the water. It's at the bottom of the screen near the boat. I hope this helps. I haven't checked on my people in about 3 days..lol.

* It helps to have the people fishing and chopping wood in different areas. Do not keep them confined to a small area.*

Edited on 06/12/2009 at 5:26:00 PM PST

Go to: